Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obtaining all syndicates

Dextral

Question

Hello.

I have fully completed 3 syndicates for awhile now, and was wondering if i now go to obtain the other 3 syndicates will i have to replay the rank up fees for my original 3. Im aware that as i rank up the other ones my originals will decrease. will this cause me to have to repay the credits and item needed if they drop below max rank? 

Hope this makes sense im pretty sh*t at explaining stuff like this 

dex

16 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

To be clear: If you lose ranks with a syndicate and then work towards ranking them up again, you will not need to make the same item sacrifices again. You will only need to earn your total standing back again.

Seriously? Awesome, time to switch sides.

8 minutes ago, jackswift7 said:

Hate to nekro a thread but if I go from Condemned to neutral in new loka and end up going back down to condemned again, will i still have to pay the second fee to get back to neutral?

No. Once you've paid to get past a rank you never pay it again.

On 4/6/2016 at 8:30 AM, Rounpositron said:

You can get ranks in all 6 at the same time to avoid death squads, but it would take lots of micro managing.

I tried to figure out how to do exactly that, but I'm too dumb to make it work (Screw you, Basic Math! I renounce your powers!) so I ended up just switching to each little set and doing them to snatch up all their crud (Must own all the Things, gimme dem Things). 

As the evil Developer Gods have now been cruel enough to say Syndicate Melees will EVENTUALLY be a reality, I feel even more pressure to figure out how to micro-manage them so they're all positive; you can't just tease me with your wicked promises of delicious Lootz and not pique my insatiable appetite 

Oh, how they mock me with their third grade math skills. I must summon the dark powers of English that be, and hope they grant me a boon with their ruinous conceit. Where'd I leave that sacrificial altar? Where's my good dagger? Gotta find a chicken....

• Like 1

I wonder how many more times this thread will be revived by someone.

Anyway.

22 minutes ago, LilithBlack said:

I tried to figure out how to do exactly that, but I'm too dumb to make it work (Screw you, Basic Math! I renounce your powers!) so I ended up just switching to each little set and doing them to snatch up all their crud (Must own all the Things, gimme dem Things). 

As the evil Developer Gods have now been cruel enough to say Syndicate Melees will EVENTUALLY be a reality, I feel even more pressure to figure out how to micro-manage them so they're all positive; you can't just tease me with your wicked promises of delicious Lootz and not pique my insatiable appetite 

Oh, how they mock me with their third grade math skills. I must summon the dark powers of English that be, and hope they grant me a boon with their ruinous conceit. Where'd I leave that sacrificial altar? Where's my good dagger? Gotta find a chicken....

Let's keep it simple. It's either the left three syndicates or the right three. Steel Meridian (if going with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda on the left half) can be used to increase standing with Red Veil while using Cephalon Suda to increase standing with Arbiters of Hexis. It takes quite a bit of time to get there.

Same goes for Perrin Sequence and New Loka with New Loka raising standing with Perrin Sequence, use Red Veil as the intermediary to get standing with Steel Meridian if you want to get four syndicates on a positive level.

Edited by SurrealEdge

2 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

I wonder how many more times this thread will be revived by someone.

Anyway.

Let's keep it simple. It's either the left three syndicates or the right three. Steel Meridian (if going with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda on the left half) can be used to increase standing with Red Veil while using Cephalon Suda to increase standing with Arbiters of Hexis. It takes quite a bit of time to get there.

Same goes for Perrin Sequence and New Loka, use Red Veil as the intermediary to get standing with Steel Meridian if you want to get four syndicates on a positive level.

I sort of get it. Kinda. Now I'm going to have to run downstairs, write that down, and draw up a chart so I can remember it lol. Thanks a ton, Surreal. ^^

4 minutes ago, LilithBlack said:

I sort of get it. Kinda. Now I'm going to have to run downstairs, write that down, and draw up a chart so I can remember it lol. Thanks a ton, Surreal. ^^

Be prepared to be engulfed in rage when you can't get the prime part/helmet you need for ranks 4 and 5.

Just now, SurrealEdge said:

Be prepared to be engulfed in rage when you can't get the prime part/helmet you need for ranks 4 and 5.

Totally. Those guys in Perrin Sequence want a Scindo piece that flat out refuses to drop for me. I've been halted there for a couple weeks and exhausted all my keys uselessly, so I'm stuck farming keys to farm parts to farm Syndicate points to get mods. The cycle! The vicious, vicious cycle lol.

I know I could just buy the damn thing, but that's such a lazy move.