Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DDOS Login Screen minigames to pass time!

main_antagonist

Since I've seen numerous DDOS attacks while playing Warframe over the years it occurred to me in the past that it would be nice to play Warframe in offline mode but that will probably never be a reality ...

HOWEVER! Since the mini games don't grant anything apart from a score it would be nice to enable the option to play them from the login screen for when you can't log in!

At the end of the day if somebody hacks Warframe with cheatengine or some other RAM altering program to get a high score they don't actually get awarded any mods or loot, so all they're doing is fooling themselves into thinking that they're actually good at the game.

Since I haven't been able to log in to finish off my sortie I felt like playing some retro style games to pass the time and then I had the epiphany that this would be a great way to pass time in the future should attackers ever try anything like this again.

I don't know about you guys but I could really go for some Wyrmius or Happy Zephyr right now :D

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Wyrmius

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Zephyr

Players can access Wyrmius by typing in Wyrmius as the email address in the login screen and leaving the password blank
Players can access Happy Zephyr by typing in Flappy as the email address in the login screen and leaving the password blank

I'm really confused. Can't you play those games through login screen right now?
I just did that.

Edited by laysonbaal

• 3 months later...
On 13/03/2016 at 3:00 PM, laysonbaal said:

"Players can access Wyrmius by typing in Wyrmius as the email address in the login screen and leaving the password blank
Players can access Happy Zephyr by typing in Flappy as the email address in the login screen and leaving the password blank "

I'm really confused. Can't you play those games through login screen right now?
I just did that.

KWl6pqT.jpg

Edited by main_antagonist