The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime and cosmestics

DatDarkOne

Question

This is mostly just to ask when a prime version of Ivara will be available?  I also waiting on new skins and helmet choices for her.  No rush or anything.  Just a friendly suggestion.  *hint hint*  :D

Also wish to thank you all the wonderful work you have done on this game and that you continue to do.  I have no problems at all supporting such a great creative team.  Continue the great work and thank you. 

13 answers to this question

8 hours ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

2019 probably, and I doubt they would skip any frames for ivara. 

(2016)Vauban, Nekky, Banshee, Valkyria,(2017) Oberon, Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage, (2018)Limbo Chroma, Mesa, Equinox, (2019), Atlas, Either inaros, Wukong ,or Nezha, Then Ivara and Next female.

I really hope they don't make prime versions of Quest frames, it will remove the point of them being quest frame. And i mean quest that are only doable once like chroma or mirage.

8 hours ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

(2016)Vauban, Nekky, Banshee, Valkyria,(2017) Oberon, Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage, (2018)Limbo Chroma, Mesa, Equinox, (2019), Atlas, Either inaros, Wukong ,or Nezha, Then Ivara and Next female.

Oooooh, Banshee Prime. I'd love that.

11 hours ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

WOAH THERE HORSEY!

OP You can dream all You want but You know damn well Ivara Prime aint No time soon soo lets just move on here unless if You wanna do some Concept art to give us some Eye Candy?

What happen to the Talent in this community? Red Skittez Zounderth Fulcrvm etc... where Yall at???

@(PS4)abb12355  Great assumption! Sounds quiet a reasonable theory in retro spect with Male Female/Seniority DE are predictable at that plus Reddit Leaks xD

2 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

WOAH THERE HORSEY!

OP You can dream all You want but You know damn well Ivara Prime aint No time soon soo lets just move on here unless if You wanna do some Concept art to give us some Eye Candy?

I don't like to assume anything.  This is why I asked in this topic to get an honest answer from the Devs themselves.  Only they would truly know the answer.  Anything else is just conjecture.  Topic also serves to bring about discussion on additional cosmetics such as the Deluxe Skins that BiancaRoughfin mentioned.  Concept art would be cool though.  :D

Anything to spare me from the over-sized Loxley helmet. I actually love the design, but it's blown way out of proportion and there's simply no way I'm strapping that thing to her. Her neck would snap like a twig.

I'd love to see an alternate skin or two, the likes of deluxe or immortal skins (or both lol) and any kind of alternative for helmets, syndanas, or armor would be equally hot but if there were only 1 alternative I think most people just gravitate to that, which means you wouldn't see a lot of variation.

6 hours ago, RedemptionVII said:

I really hope they don't make prime versions of Quest frames, it will remove the point of them being quest frame. And i mean quest that are only doable once like chroma or mirage.

Me too. Though I also don't look forward to Ivara getting primed since she was so darn hard to farm already.