Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have no way to uninstall warframe?!?!?!

Tds.Saenz

Question

so as of right now my C.: Harddrive is running low on space and i only wish to move Warframe to my larger harddrive but when i went to uninstall programs in the control panel warframe is no where to be seen but i can still play the game. i went into my drie and located it in C:\Users\Chalupa J\AppData\Local\Warframe but as i look the through the files theres no uninstall application or manual uninstaller to be found. now i dont want to just delete all of it without uninstalling. so is there something im missing and if not is it safe to just delete all of it and start a new download.

8 answers to this question

If you're wanting to remove Warframe, deleting it is how I've done it in the past.

In terms of moving the install to a new hard-disc, you can save on the download.

First, copy the important files (Warframe/Cache.Windows, I think) to a temporary folder. Next, install Warframe at the desired location, run the launcher and start the update process. Once it gets going, cancel downloading updates and replace the new and incomplete game files with the older ones.

1 hour ago, VelvetxCat said:

You're all seriously over thinking this XD

Go to Programs and Features in the Control Panel of Windows, scroll down to Warframe, click uninstall.

Boom, done.

He literally has. It isn't there. Read the post