The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to get a moderator removed?

(PSN)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz

Question

17 answers to this question

If the opinions are made in a way which isn't in keeping with the rules (such as insulting other players, the developers, etc), it can lead to a chat suspension.

If the "general convo" is filled with profanity or inappropriate language, it can lead to a chat suspension. 

Regardless of the circumstances, if you have a complaint against a guide of the lotus, contact [DE]Danielle on the forums and make sure you bring screenshots of what you feel is questionable/abusive behavior.

9 hours ago, (PS4)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz said:

I was kicked for saying " DE doesnt care for our update " was suspended instantly . The day or two before we were talking about sao... i said " ill kill you irl " because it was a joke between death gun in sao but yeah... play warframe on ps4 in east region and watch -Removed Name- suspend you for nothing

Developer bashing and threatening another user with physical harm are both very valid grounds for chat suspension. 

At no point is it okay to make threats against another user's well being, regardless of whether it's a joke or not.

9 hours ago, (PS4)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz said:

I was kicked for saying " DE doesnt care for our update " was suspended instantly . The day or two before we were talking about sao... i said " ill kill you irl " because it was a joke between death gun in sao but yeah... play warframe on ps4 in east region and watch -Removed Name- suspend you for nothing

You threatened someones life. A moderator, or any spectator, can not differentiate wether you're serious or not.

The former situation could be considered bashing developers, though unless you give specific names this'd be a bit much.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz said:

I have multiple times , so have others. Still havent gotten a response from my first one,..,

And I'm going to take a guess and say you've only waited a few days at max for a reply. Support can take up to 2 weeks to get to a ticket- partially because of people putting in more tickets like yourself when they do not get a response- which further clogs them. Have patience, they will get to you.

1 hour ago, (PS4)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz said:

You must haven't read previous post , we were talking SAO.__. Not a personal conversation. " killed you in real life " was a representation of death gun. 

Please just put this together in your head for a moment. You were in a public chat, not everyone knew what you were talking about, and you said that line. if I was a mod I would've probably done the same.

Edited by Adrakal

9 hours ago, Letter13 said:

If the opinions are made in a way which isn't in keeping with the rules (such as insulting other players, the developers, etc), it can lead to a chat suspension.

If the "general convo" is filled with profanity or inappropriate language, it can lead to a chat suspension. 

Regardless of the circumstances, if you have a complaint against a guide of the lotus, contact [DE]Danielle on the forums and make sure you bring screenshots of what you feel is questionable/abusive behavior.

I was kicked for saying " DE doesnt care for our update " was suspended instantly . The day or two before we were talking about sao... i said " ill kill you irl " because it was a joke between death gun in sao but yeah... play warframe on ps4 in east region and watch -Removed Name- suspend you for nothing

5 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

And I'm going to take a guess and say you've only waited a few days at max for a reply. Support can take up to 2 weeks to get to a ticket- partially because of people putting in more tickets like yourself when they do not get a response- which further clogs them. Have patience, they will get to you.

thanks for that info.

8 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

You threatened someones life. A moderator, or any spectator, can not differentiate wether you're serious or not.

The former situation could be considered bashing developers, though unless you give specific names this'd be a bit much.

You must haven't read previous post , we were talking SAO.__. Not a personal conversation. " killed you in real life " was a representation of death gun. 

8 hours ago, Letter13 said:

Developer bashing and threatening another user with physical harm are both very valid grounds for chat suspension. 

At no point is it okay to make threats against another user's well being, regardless of whether it's a joke or not.

bruh all i said was "Revxdev is afk'' BOOM suspended for 3days so far