The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R5 FC Farming

iwoply

Question

7 answers to this question

I think Hiericon and Triton excavations are about as good as we've got right now. Sometimes, it feels like they really did nerf the drop rate a bit, but then I remember 25% really isn't that high of a chance of a core pack dropping. It's tedious, but this seems to be the best way for now. 

Triton and Hieracon are probably the best ways to get your fill of R5's. Given the number of primed mods and R10 mods there are in the game it makes me sad there arent more nodes that can produce yields like Triton/Hieracon.

However, there are less efficient ways, interceptions like T4 as torint_man says, or Draco can yield cores but not in the abundance/speed at which the excav's can. Ceres survival can yield 5xR5 core packs at its A rotations as well.

Flimnap on Phobos is a good survival if you want to change your field of view or upping weapons. Can land 5XR5 Cores at 5 and 10 mins (Rotation A). Then leave and make it again.

But hieracon and Triton still best places

Sorties for me, cause all I seem to get are 25/50 core packs at the midway point through the season.

Seeing as the only other valuable reward for me at this point is Nezha pieces (to make/sell sets) and Legendary Cores, it works out fine for me.

23 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Sorties for me, cause all I seem to get are 25/50 core packs at the midway point through the season.

Seeing as the only other valuable reward for me at this point is Nezha pieces (to make/sell sets) and Legendary Cores, it works out fine for me.

Same here, minus the legendary cores and nezha parts. Just the 25 cores packs for days.