The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

void trader

(XBOX)MrWaffles69000

Question

9 answers to this question

He did sell the set and he'll sell it again this weekend. He'll bring the same items as last time so if anyone missed anything during the server downtime they can acquire it now.

We'll see what new items he brings 2 weeks after the upcoming weekend.

Edit: Just noticed you're on Xbox. Don't think he's sold the set there knowing he brought these mods for the first time on PC.

Edited by Senpai-Pie

21 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

He did sell the set and he'll sell it again this weekend. He'll bring the same items as last time so if anyone missed anything during the server downtime they can acquire it now.

We'll see what new items he brings 2 weeks after the upcoming weekend.

PC gets different items than console users...

PC will get the slash mod set this weekend again, console will get whatever items were just on console again.

Puncture mod set will be available from an upcoming event on console that PC already had access to, called Divine Will.

*****Baro just had/will have again this weekend the Slash mod set for PC, but previously had the Impact mod set, so save those ducats if you need mods from either of those sets

Edited by giantconch

I would think Xbox will get these items in about 4 to 6 weeks.  I sure hope so considering i was offered too much plat not to sell my impact and slash mod sets this past week.  I haven't heard about the void trader leaving all together though.  Could someone who knows for sure shed some light on this subject?  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Just another related question, is Baro bringing back all the items for PC, or just the slash set? I don't really need Maim, and I just want to purchase those prisma arrows.

Should be any item that was recently in his inventory, from the sentinel mask to the slash set to the prisma arrows.

17 hours ago, (XB1)GHOST AG3NT SLM said:

I would think Xbox will get these items in about 4 to 6 weeks.  I sure hope so considering i was offered too much plat not to sell my impact and slash mod sets this past week.  I haven't heard about the void trader leaving all together though.  Could someone who knows for sure shed some light on this subject?  Thanks.

He isn't going to leave at all. Baro is the only way to get the Inaros quest line. It costs 200 ducats.

- he will be selling the same stuff as last week, which for console is just the Primed Bane mods and the Quanta Skin.

- we're a few trades behind PC, but we will get Baro's new system, and the Slash set eventually.

- IIRC, the Void Trader leaving permanently was just a joke by one of DE's staff, they just revamped him so that he always has more inventory. also, he's the only way to access the Sands of Inaros quest, so he definitely can't leave now.