The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Is Ok but Disappointing.. (My Solo T4 Results)

Sinister_Gold

3 minutes ago, Sinister_Gold said:

LoL yeah i know he thinks doing the same thing with nova is hard. The fact that narumon exists making getting 1hour t4 solo runs easy, and since nova also does 2x dmg with her 4 she basically does what saryns spore do but even better since it slows the enemy also

Begginer :)

5 minutes ago, IamTheResistance said:

And nobody QQ on Nova or Ember, but Saryn take everything in her face, why? because she can solo 2 hours, there is no reasons to spit on her.

Btw, i would like to see an ember, this is an impossible concept hm.

As i said the frames are not the deciding factor. The same factors because you were maybe able to do 2 hours.

:but i´m out, my previous speaker speaks really and truly

Edited by VoidNomade

12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

you also ignored the corrosive build on the mios & lacrecia--> (99% status) to burn away the armor leaving them exposed

all Enemies outscale their Damage very quickly, including ones that aren't normally Armored.
very, very slow method of applying Damage to Enemies.
you might get some results if you have 20+ Enemies attacking you and you're Reflecting to a single Enemy - and then you might be able to get to about the level of shooting that one Enemy with a mediocre Weapon.

Edited by taiiat

Just now, IamTheResistance said:

Saryn is strong, like the top tier frames

She have also a 50% hp debuff so she's good in teamplay aswell, so she is a great frame, like a lot of warframes

Our point is this 

I can put @(*()$ narumon tree on excal and do the same @(*()$ thing and get way more dps. All that your images show is use abusing the fact that you have invis thats all

Edited by Sinister_Gold

8 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

instead of putting people down with your incessant ego, how about contributing something constructive to the conversation, or just stay out of it?

Okay, i will try a last time to explain how she really work

If an infected enemy is being damaged by a Toxin b Toxin proc, popping a spore on that enemy will also spread Toxin b Toxindamage to surrounding enemies. The spore will have 25% of the initial base damage that triggered the Toxin b Toxin proc added to its burst damage as Viral b Viral damage with a 100% status chance for Viral b Viral and Toxin b Toxin effects.

• Damage percentage is affected by Power Strength.
  • Toxin b Toxin status effect deals 50% of the burst damage as Toxin b Toxin damage per tick over 11 ticks in 10 seconds. Duration-based status effects are prolonged due to Saryn's passive.
  • If multiple Toxin b Toxin procs are damaging an infected enemy, the initial base damage that triggered each individual Toxin b Toxin proc will be combined when a spore's burst damage is calculated.
  • As an example, with a maxed Hornet Strike, Intensify, and a pistol that inflicts 35 base damage, a single Toxin b Toxinproc from this pistol on an infected enemy will increase a spore's burst damage to (25 + 0.25 × 35 × (1 + 2.2)) × 1.3 = 68.9. If the infected enemy is being damaged by ten Toxin b Toxin procs from the same pistol, the spore's burst damage will be increased to (25 + 0.25 × 10 × 35 × (1 + 2.2)) × 1.3 = 396.5.

To simplify it, stack a lot of toxin proc on a single target, use a spore on it, and the burst around will deal a very big amount of damages

Use a max range and max power range build, you have the choice of the main weapon,gaz ignis, gaz lanka are my favorites ones because of the very nice damages but they are almost useless against ferrite armor / high level corrupted, that's why saryn have to fight in melee for endgame, this is where she really shine, toxic lash toxin's proc does NOT stack with the others elements of your melee weapon with a 100% toxin status chance, so you can stack a loooooooot of toxin procs, especially with the swirling tiger stance before poop a spore on the target and release the huge spore burst.

This is more constructive no? (and sorry for my english, but i think i'm understandable)

Edited by IamTheResistance

8 minutes ago, Sinister_Gold said:

Well i would agree for the most part. But Valkyr can solo for hours as long as your fingers can take it and so can excal, espically if he uses the narumon tree and stay invis 24/7

Pretty sure you'll reach a point where you can't kill stuff fast enough to keep up your energy and life support. 

I mean, theoretically I could go forever with Ash using the same sort of setup and just abuse covert lethality to one shot everything, but in reality I doubt that going forever is really possible. 

Besides, I get bored after 40 minutes anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Sinister_Gold said:

Our point is this 

I can put @(*()$ narumon tree on excal and do the same @(*()$ thing and get way more dps 

We already ripped this trash a new one in this thread:

The video poster was trying to use miasma for damage, ignored the fact that Saryn is more effective against teams, as well as the fact that viral can be refreshed.  His main point was that miasma damage sucked, but that's like saying Mag is bad against Corpus because Crush sucks.

5 minutes ago, Sinister_Gold said:

Our point is this 

I can put @(*()$ narumon tree on excal and do the same @(*()$ thing and get way more dps. All that your images show is use abusing the fact that you have invis thats all

I dont care about your video, Saryn can do the same job AND she have more teamplay utility than excalibur.

Just now, PikeOrShield said:

The video poster was trying to use miasma for damage, ignored the fact that Saryn is more effective against teams, as well as the fact that viral can be refreshed.  His main point was that miasma damage sucked, but that's like saying Mag is bad against Corpus because Crush sucks.

Ah ok good to know

Just now, PikeOrShield said:

well that happens when ppls defend their opinion no matter what.

1 minute ago, Sinister_Gold said:

Our point is this 

I can put @(*()$ narumon tree on excal and do the same @(*()$ thing and get way more dps 

So now we're going to compare a support Warframe using a (mediocre) supportive secondary weapon to a damage Warframe using one of the best melee weapons to get a huge modifier?

I dont care about your video, Saryn can do the same job AND she have more teamplay utility than excalibur.

You still have yet to answer my previous question. What build are you using. Because every build i see so far is just the naromon stealth build. Could you please take a picture of your mods on your saryn and weps that you use to get that high spore dmg?

1 minute ago, Littlerift said:

So now we're going to compare a support Warframe using a (mediocre) supportive secondary weapon to a damage Warframe using one of the best melee weapons to get a huge modifier?

Do not pay attention to this Saryn begginer, he will maybe learn to play her and he will eat his video.

Just now, Dante123pl said:

well that happens when ppls defend their opinion no matter what.

Just now, Littlerift said:

refer to the post just above the ones you posted.

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

SMH at people that do an 1 hour plus while using Naramon to claim their equipment is actually good..... 

Exaclty. Thats why i want this build this guy has that does 400k spore dmg cause sure i can go invis and attack shti but if that invis tree did not exist i cant see saryn lasting that long unless of course some survivability is added to her later on.

2 minutes ago, Sinister_Gold said:

You still have yet to answer my previous question. What build are you using. Because every build i see so far is just the naromon stealth build. Could you please take a picture of your mods on your saryn and weps that you use to get that high spore dmg?

Ok, i will show you the build and how you have to use it, then try it yourself, i hope you can recognize the mods because my game is in french

WIE7bUV.jpg

For the weapons, they are classical, blood rush, body count, corrosive for infested and viral vs grineer / corrupted and a crit build

For the lanka, it is essentialy a gaz and status build with critical mods

So, to get thoses damages against high levels, you have to stack toxic lash on a resistant target, this target must not have spores on her, when she have a lot of stacks, use your 1 on her, pop a spore and it will nuke everything 40 meters around

Against low levels ennemys, just spread your 1 everywhere and shoot them with a gaz lanka to get numbers between 10 k to 120k when it proc gaz

3 minutes ago, Sinister_Gold said:

refer to the post just above the ones you posted.

I still don't see your point. Yes, Saryn doesn't do a huge amount of damage compared to the dedicated damage frames. However, the point of Saryn isn't just to deal damage, and it's incredibly unfair to compare frames based purely on their DPS potential. Plenty of the best frames in the game are outdamaged by Excal, but they're still top tier frames (not that I'm saying Saryn is top tier, I don't really think she is, I just think she's better than most people give her credit for and is at least better than all this whining would imply).

Ok, i will show you the build and how you have to use it, then try it yourself, i hope you can recognize the mods because my game is in french

WIE7bUV.jpg

For the weapons, they are classical, blood rush, body count, corrosive for infested and viral vs grineer / corrupted and a crit build

For the lanka, it is essentialy a gaz and status build with critical mods

So, to get thoses damages against high levels, you have to stack toxic lash on a resistant target, this target must not have spores on her, when she have a lot of stacks, use your 1 on her, pop a spore and it will nuke everything 40 meters around

Against low levels ennemys, just spread your 1 everywhere and shoot them with a gaz lanka to get numbers between 10 k to 120k when it proc gaz

Ok thank you. What is the mode behind ordis though? He is blocking the image. As for the lanka can i use an ingus?