The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon Lens, where to install?

Vantooth

Question

So I currently own 5 naramon lens, and I have been wondering where to put them to maximize focus gain.

My favored frame is Excal and I know I can rack up decent focus with him but he already have a madurai lens, and I'm not a big fan of thrashing it for something else.

I could put it on my Loki + melee weapon and stealth farm, with the bonus xp to melee maybe it would be worth it to put a greater lens on my melee if I go with this?

Which frames would be recommended? And are greater lens really worth it? Wouldn't running 3-4 normal lens give more focus? I mean 1 lens =1,25 and 1 greater =1,75 wouldn't 4 lens give more than a single greater?

3 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Vantooth said:

So I currently own 5 naramon lens, and I have been wondering where to put them to maximize focus gain.

My favored frame is Excal and I know I can rack up decent focus with him but he already have a madurai lens, and I'm not a big fan of thrashing it for something else.

I could put it on my Loki + melee weapon and stealth farm, with the bonus xp to melee maybe it would be worth it to put a greater lens on my melee if I go with this?

Which frames would be recommended? And are greater lens really worth it? Wouldn't running 3-4 normal lens give more focus? I mean 1 lens =1,25 and 1 greater =1,75 wouldn't 4 lens give more than a single greater?

That works. At the same time chillin' in a Nightmare Survival for 10+ minutes works. The new system got nerfed into oblivion. Especially when the stats are meh at best. For all of them.

BUT I'll be productive now. Loki stealth with a LARGE MELEE (also having greater lenses mind you) will work well with Dread, well- .... most bows in general. As far as side arms are concerned bring silent Twin Graks and call it good. And any melee that you can one shot stealth kill on ceres with you can use that everywhere. Greater lenses again. Wukong DRINKS FOCUS HARD. He puts inn work. Excal. Valk. And as of recently if you run mobile defense and spy all damn day long as Limbo you'll make a good amount with just him alone. (Incoming rumors) Nezha allegedly can generate a steady amount as well.