Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Issues: 4:30 AM EDT 3/17/2016 [Megathread]

(PSN)darkside4125

35 minutes ago, Resige said:

remind em, was something released on march 10th? like a patch or something?

The Buzzkill mod in Baro Ki'Teer this entire DDoS is because of it. Platinum farmers are trying to keep people from logging in to buy it, they dont want its platinum value being watered down.

sY63enO.png

Edited by TheBulitt

Just now, (PS4)darkside4125 said:

we should be pissed, this is a every day issue since march 10th

First of all, no, it hasn't been every day. We've had a good few days of stability for most users. For another, DE's not at fault for being DDoS'd, as there's little to nothing that can be done to prevent or ease such attacks. So, if the servers are legitimately having issues right now, yeah, that's on DE, sure, but at the same time, also to be expected every once in a while. Inconvenient for you and me both, but nothing major. If it's another DDoS, that's not their fault. 

2 minutes ago, TheBulitt said:

The Buzzkill mod in Baro Ki'Teer this entire DDoS is because of it. Platinum farmers are trying to keep people from logging in to buy it, they dont want its platinum value being watered down.

sY63enO.png

My money is on a certain still-salty banned user offering 50% of his youtube channel income to pay a skid to do this for him

Then again, this current poblem with the servers may simply be a server hiccup and not the result of a DDoS

Just now, (PS4)Mordred_Tumultu said:

mFirst of all, no, it hasn't been every day. We've had a good few days of stability for most users. For another, DE's not at fault for being DDoS'd, as there's little to nothing that can be done to prevent or ease such attacks. So, if the servers are legitimately having issues right now, yeah, that's on DE, sure, but at the same time, also to be expected every once in a while. Inconvenient for you and me both, but nothing major. If it's another DDoS, that's not their fault. 

my clan/alliance/friends and alot of pc friends i have all have had isssues since march 10th every day, go check the big ddos topic by DE DANEILLE and look through it, posts from march 11th-march 17th just because you werent effected doesnt mean everyone else wasnt

Just now, (PS4)darkside4125 said:

my clan/alliance/friends and alot of pc friends i have all have had isssues since march 10th every day, go check the big ddos topic by DE DANEILLE and look through it, posts from march 11th-march 17th just because you werent effected doesnt mean everyone else wasnt

I was only effected by the 11th-13th/14th, the last few days I've had great stability as well.

1 minute ago, (PS4)darkside4125 said:

devs wont compensate us for this i bet

I don't have a ton of experience, having only played for a month, but I've heard it said that when it's DE's fault, they've been good about handing out a small token as apology. An Exilus Adapter, IIRC. And whenever there's downtime, they refund/reinstate boosters and the like, and will shift around events so people don't miss out on them. There's not much to compensate for, really, beyond that.

Hey everyone, I know that alot including myself have just been kicked from PS4 Warframe, and either cannot log back in, or have been disconnected repeatedly.  I can't speak for other platforms, but if you are having issues, please post them here so that they are all in one nice spot for DE in the AM!  

Thank you guys!!!