Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin are the true villains?

Zardica

The Orokin became drunk on the power of the Tenno once they figured out they could harness their power through Transference, a system they created.

They received what they deserved, from the very warriors they harnessed... we rebelled, and brought an end to the Empire once and for all. Although... I still feel so sorry for Margulis, she was the only one who really cared about us.

A true shame she had to die a martyr, just for the protection of innocent children. We who were probably part of an experiment that was falsely deemed an "accident."

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

3 minutes ago, Campaigner said:

Hunhow called Alad an Orokin. He generalized his mission to win a war to seeing all humans as the enemy.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. The sentient Hunhow is probably a genocidal grudge-keeper. As for the rest of his race? I doubt the ones who ordered him here would ask that he stop his quest for revenge.

Well, it is clear the Tenno aren't really 'humans', same for the Grineer. The only 'human' ones seem to be the Corpus.

Not all of then where evil, were talking about a human civilisation after all.

So even if their society had mayor ethical flaws, wiping out the entire civilisation still was a huge crime.

You cant really argue say they deserved it. Some of them might had, but not all.