Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Lotus so fit?(spoiler for 2nd dream)

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

All messages she sends are the same. They are pre recorded.

She actually has a very strict diet and exercise routine. She can't be bothered messaging EVERY Tenno out there, so everything she does is mostly pre-record messages and only do real time communication when the plot gets serious.

She starts every day with a healthy breakfast that consists of oats, mixed fruit with a dash of honey, a glass of milk, a glass of orange juice, a piece of toast and a cup of coffee. Normally, coffee wouldn't be that great since it stains your teeth but she does have a good dentist.

Then, she goes to the gym while she sends recorded messages to Tenno on her phone. She spends the next 40 minutes doing cardio, followed by an hour and a half of mixed exercises. She sometimes needs to wait for the leg press machine, but she knows it's needed for the butt so she doesn't mind. She wraps it up with more cardio to finish her gym session.

Afterwards she has a lunch of salad and a piece of either fish, chicken or lean meat with a small side of her choosing. She has a glass of water and another cup of coffee. Again, she shouldn't but we think she has an addiction to it now.

Later that day she does an hour of ninja yoga, which is just like yoga but... more ninja. Her dinner consists of whatever it is light and handy but isn't carbs. She can't have carbs after 6pm. Sometimes she does sneak a one-slice of bread sandwich.

After all of this she takes time to watch Netflix for a while and eat cookies and ice cream. Realizing that she shouldn't be eating this she breaks down into tears trying to find resignation with her 30 cats, whom only watch as she attempts to hug them. Failing at it, she continues eating cookies and ice cream and watching the saddest Netflix things she can think of. She, then, calls a random Valkyr to see if at least one cat will listen to her, but Valkyrs are often just like cats, ignoring Lotus and being passive-aggressive. Lotus goes to her room and gets on her computer to see all the pictures she has of the Tenno she has under her. She smiles at some and shakes her head at others while she drinks from a glass of wine that turns into two, then three. As time goes by, she has drank 2 bottles of wine and checked all her email, trying to block all the spam she gets and all the failed match.com responses.

Lotus then takes an hour shower where she mostly just sits and rethinks her life. Then she goes to bed to wake up early and do it all over again! =D

On her cheat day she usually goes for pancakes.

48 minutes ago, texrei said:

This is absolutely not what i consider being fit.

warframe-full-body-lotus-3d-625x349.jpg

I have no idea what you consider fit than because that is a perfect body shape.

Not too skinny and not too heavy, what a doctor or most normal person would consider the perfect weight.

11 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

most normal person would consider the perfect weight

I doubt that you can know the major preferences of normal people. If maybe the normal people aren't that people who have the same opinion as yours. But this is not about what i was thinking leaving my reply. I even checked google, to see if my interpretation of the word "fit" is correct. And it is, because the most pictures look hardly relevant to sport. That's all, no offense, no critic, no need to argue.

6 hours ago, KittyDarkling said:

I'd like to remind everyone this is the same universe where though not said in so many words, it appears people do not really age much at all. Considering many of the Orokin like Alid are still alive after hundreds of years? I'm fairly sure science has progressed to the point where issues like obesity and cancer are outdated relics that no one even thinks about anymore. Additionally Lotus and all others from the Orokin age were obsessed with perfection of form. Everyone was genetically engineered and those who were truly symmetrical and perfect were seamed as genetically superior and put in charge.

I'm to busy to dig up all the lore snipits atm but I'll post them later if anyone's interested.

Please do post, and if its a it too much, personally message me, as i love talking lore.

1 hour ago, texrei said:

I doubt that you can know the major preferences of normal people. If maybe the normal people aren't that people who have the same opinion as yours. But this is not about what i was thinking leaving my reply. I even checked google, to see if my interpretation of the word "fit" is correct. And it is, because the most pictures look hardly relevant to sport. That's all, no offense, no critic, no need to argue.

Most of those images are more commercial versions of "fit" companies use to try and get you to buy their new trendy exercise gadgets or diet. Because it'll magically get you ripped.