Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Lotus so fit?(spoiler for 2nd dream)

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

We get a glimpse of Lotus and she is surprisingly fit, how? All she does is sit around not giving you life support and giving you awful advice, "Watch out for fire!" Really? I thought I would just cook my warframe... Anyway all Lotus does is sit around looking at thousands of monitors telling different Tenno to do stuff, but she isn't even a little fat. Does she have a treadmill in her office in the orphanage for the Tenno? Take this seriously if you want, I would like an answer anyway.(It is just a joke)

Spoiler

hzBStt3.jpg

kxTsIyO.jpg

3 minutes ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

We get a glimpse of Lotus and she is surprisingly fit, how? All she does is sit around not giving you life support and giving you awful advice, "Watch out for fire!" Really? I thought I would just cook my warframe... Anyway all Lotus does is sit around looking at thousands of monitors telling different Tenno to do stuff, but she isn't even a little fat. Does she have a treadmill in her office in the orphanage for the Tenno? Take this seriously if you want, I would like an answer anyway.(It is just a joke)

Hide contents

hzBStt3.jpg

kxTsIyO.jpg

i had the same thought myself

Joke: She has a life and does things, just sends us an audio about fire or ice if she remembers.

Serious: She is a sentient with shapeshift. Shapeshift doesn't necessarily make her become fat or thin or whatever since the body is predefined.

I'd like to remind everyone this is the same universe where though not said in so many words, it appears people do not really age much at all. Considering many of the Orokin like Alid are still alive after hundreds of years? I'm fairly sure science has progressed to the point where issues like obesity and cancer are outdated relics that no one even thinks about anymore. Additionally Lotus and all others from the Orokin age were obsessed with perfection of form. Everyone was genetically engineered and those who were truly symmetrical and perfect were seamed as genetically superior and put in charge.

I'm to busy to dig up all the lore snipits atm but I'll post them later if anyone's interested.

Well, considering that all her "advice" is pre-recorded, Lotus has plenty of time to do space-yoga and space-calisthenics while texting us her messages. What else is she going to do besides play with her kubrows and catbrows?

Answer: stay healthy

1 minute ago, Vattira said:

Clearly, she does 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and a 10 km run every single day.She wears that hat because the intensity of the training made her hair fall out.

Or she's wearing that hat because it's a part of her body now basically.

She went blind from all the blood rushing to her head while exercising.