Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will Stalker visit a relay?

Renathy

2 minutes ago, PickleMonster21 said:

This is more of an off-topic thread, FYI.

But what might turn it into a General Discussions thread is by asking:
Why would Stalker even visit Tenno Centeral? It doesn't make sense. Please elaborate by giving us reasons as to WHY the Stalker should appear on a Relay.

You're best off reporting it, then.

Edited by JRMC

3 hours ago, PickleMonster21 said:

This is more of an off-topic thread, FYI.

But what might turn it into a General Discussions thread is by asking:
Why would Stalker even visit Tenno Centeral? It doesn't make sense. Please elaborate by giving us reasons as to WHY the Stalker should appear on a Relay.

Well..to punish us for all our "actions."

However it would be suicidal and foolish of him to come alone. He'd have a reasoning but his ability to go through with the concept without being made into swiss cheese first is unlikely.

Dang it, I thought this was going to be serious, and it sounded awesome. The Stalker hits us where we gather, and we would have to fight him on home turf... bringing his acolytes with him. It'd be a battle of few against many, it would be a madhouse and it could be glorious.

I wanna know wassup with the infestation in my ship. But I would like something dealing with Clan Dojo's.

Maybe a Quest that deals with our Clan Dojo's being attacked. Give it some lore and give Clans a lore behind it soo we know why Tenno's formed clan etc...

As for Stalker I really love him as an enemy and I would love to see the Acolytes again. Attacking a Relay should be fun, but this better have some lore behind it, I hate doing senseless missions with no lore.

I wish Warframe had a show or something on Cartoon Network lol

7 minutes ago, izzatuw said:

Why would Stalker visit a relay?

just so this could happen???

004ED5BAF4BF7F6F45EBF3022C0A2C7CFCA045EE

The idea would be cool if they made this like a Raid in Relays.

Make Stalker and all his Acolytes invade the relays and have Tenno form 8 man Raid squads to fight them.

Maybe this can be where we start our Umbra grind? IMO I think Umbras should be Syndicate versions of Warframes with a built in Syndicate Proc per Frame