The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Of Life Vanishing

SeaUrchins

Question

7 answers to this question

My initial guess is that the MOA's health is reaching some kind of cap. At level 2135 that MOA has a whopping 17,077,585 health. Well of Life would boost that to 170,775,850. That's a difference of 2^24 -> 2^27, which in data storage could mean massive, catastrophic data overflows

However, Warframe is powerful enough to handle 2^31, and smart enough to cap damage figures so that it never exceeds that number, so I'm not sure if my guess applies quite yet

Well of Life will only end if a) duration runs out, b) it dies, or c) your game is broken.

While the ability can only provide a max health return cap to each individual player, it will not end if that cap is reached by all players.  So if it didn't die immediately, then you've encountered a glitch.

Also, after looking at the video a little more closely, the duration on Well of Life was only 13 seconds, not 33.

Looking at only the moa, however, we see that it's glitched immediately.  Look at its legs and tell me how it isn't moving if not glitched: all that Trinity is doing is blocking with her hammer.

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

Well of Life will only end if a) duration runs out, b) it dies, or c) your game is broken.

While the ability can only provide a max health return cap to each individual player, it will not end if that cap is reached by all players.  So if it didn't die immediately, then you've encountered a glitch.

Well of Life does end early if the cap is reached, which it was in the video.  It's not a glitch, it has always worked that way afaik.

Interesting, though I thought the hp cap is same as the damage cap 2,147,483,520.

Yzjdriel, there was just me in party and it was getting hit by the Link's reflected damage, I did not use channelled block.

KnotOfMetal, you are right, I see the 84 665 damage tick after the Well of Life, which apparently triggered the health return cap :D

Thanks everyone ^^

Edited by SeaUrchins