Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP competitive PvP. Dark Sectors will no longer have PvP according to dev stream 71.

-InV-igo95862

On 4/18/2016 at 10:38 AM, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

It has already done a lot of damage.  I would really like to see statistics on how many players are actively playing Warframe.  Not currently registered players or ones that login for the consecutive rewards and then log off.  Not one of my clan members cares about 'fashion frame' or cosmetics.  There is NO end game now.  We need competitive player versus player clan conflicts to keep players interested in Warframe.

I encountered a cool player last night who was MR19.  He had no clan.  We offered him the opportunity to join our clan and he wanted to know why he should join and what our plans were.  Since there is no clan conflict now, he said that he might be interested then, but not at the current time.

I'm not saying that his decision was justified, just an example of player sentiment.

Yeah. The lack of rails has really killed the reason for a lot of clans existing in warframe. Im only in CFE / SS because I love the leadership so much that I feel compelled to play with people in the clan. The only reason Ive even logged into warframe the last few days was to get further along into the daily log in thing. I remember when I would be on warframe for 16+ hours daily just running rails.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:09 PM, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

Yeah. The lack of rails has really killed the reason for a lot of clans existing in warframe. Im only in CFE / SS because I love the leadership so much that I feel compelled to play with people in the clan. The only reason Ive even logged into warframe the last few days was to get further along into the daily log in thing. I remember when I would be on warframe for 16+ hours daily just running rails.

I feel you. I only play for events and I only play some conclave nowadays. I almost don't do any PVE anymore and I will stay in clan chat to monitor it for awhile, send out some invites. Respond to some messages if there are any and that's about it. I'll still level a few items if they need leveling but compared to how much I use to be on Warframe......not even close.....not even close.

On 4/24/2016 at 2:01 AM, Eminem2420 said:

Good riddance. Dark Sectors were god awful.

How were they awful ? I made millions of credits each week and I never had to may more than 10% taxes. I pay more taxes than that every day in real life, yet we dont see people taking taxes out of reality. The system worked fine. Players only hate Solar Rails because they lost to much better alliances who worked harder and smarter than their opponents. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

How were they awful ? I made millions of credits each week and I never had to may more than 10% taxes. I pay more taxes than that every day in real life, yet we dont see people taking taxes out of reality. The system worked fine. Players only hate Solar Rails because they lost to much better alliances who worked harder and smarter than their opponents. 

no, people hated far sectors because of taxes set to 100 every time. Or if they weren't set to that it was 50 or above. You're just trying to sugar coat things to make your alliance look good. That system was being abused by clans all the time. Not to mention that smaller clans were left out of the picture.

Edited by Eminem2420

1 minute ago, Eminem2420 said:

Dark sectors were bad as hell. You can sugar coat it all you want, but that isn't going to change anything.

I'm not sugar coating anything. I'm telling you I fixed it for you lol. As for your opinion that's just ur opinion. Just as good as mine or anyone else. Maybe you hated it cause you were bad at it? Or was in a weak alliance? Lol. That's on you. 

3 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

no, people hated far sectors because of taxes set to 100 every time. Or if they weren't set to that it was 50 or above. You're just trying to sugar coat things to make your alliance look good.

That 100% tax was just PC lmao. That's failure of PC community to come together and stop that. That was never an Xbox or PS4 thing. So stop projecting your PC only problems onto the rest of us lmao.

You ever wonder why only PC players complain about that tax amount? Cause it's only your problem lolol

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

I'm not sugar coating anything. I'm telling you I fixed it for you lol. As for your opinion that's just ur opinion. Just as good as mine or anyone else. Maybe you hated it cause you were bad at it? Or was in a weak alliance? Lol. That's on you. 

Yeah, you and your friends have been doing that this whole thread. Do I have to break it all down for you?

That 100% tax was just PC lmao. That's failure of PC community to come together and stop that. That was never an Xbox or PS4 thing. So stop projecting your PC only problems onto the rest of us lmao.

You ever wonder why only PC players complain about that tax amount? Cause it's only your problem lolol

No, dark sectors were very bad for warframe. Taxes are only a small portion. Good riddance.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

its obvious to me that you had a big alliance that babied you the entire time. Of course you don't see the issues that were ruining Warframe.

5 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

its obvious to me that you had a big alliance that babied you the entire time. Of course you don't see the issues that were ruining Warframe.

It's quite obvious to me that because you could never achieve any success on rails the whole time you are only capable of complaining which is really really sad. And just so you know I wasn't babied lol. I fought every time out just like anybody else. And I would run games with anybody who needed it or taxi people to those nodes. But clearly you didn't ever have success so I understand. 

Btw you STILL haven't told me how your 100% tax that no one else experienced is also our problem? Lol. 

Stop using the 100% tax thing lmao. Do you think when you use that we are thinking "oh poor poor PC guys. Look what they had to go through?" No man, we're thinking "Dude how can the largest community in Warframe fail as a collective to get that alliance off the rails?" I don't know who is doing PR for you but you should stop saying it cause it doesn't help your argument, it makes you sound worse.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

It's quite obvious to me that because you could never achieve any success on rails the whole time you are only capable of complaining which is really really sad. And just so you know I wasn't babied lol. I fought every time out just like anybody else. And I would run games with anybody who needed it or taxi people to those nodes. But clearly you didn't ever have success so I understand. 

Btw you STILL haven't told me how your 100% tax that no one else experienced is also our problem? Lol. 

You really are grasping for straws, trying to defend a system that was flawed, and ruining the WF community. Causing a huge divide between PvP players and PvE players. You fail to see that big alliances were the only ones able to participate and actually gain solar rails. Those taxes were affecting everybody, that is why nobody played these nodes. Not worth the time or effort. You are either blind, or just following your alliance like sheep without seeing the whole picture.  

2 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

Let me break it all down for you. 

Dark Sector flaws:

Hackers

Big alliances were the only ones able to play, everybody else got shoved out.

High taxes

Pvp actions affected pve, Dark Sectors were avoided like the plague 

I'm sure you guys were just constantly hacked. Like every single day. I'm sure you guys were the only ones to experience big alliances. I'm sure nobody else had to experience that lolol. Makes me feel so bad for you.

Just now, Eminem2420 said:

You really are grasping for straws, trying to defend a system that was flawed, and ruining the WF community. Causing a huge divide between PvP players and PvE players. You fail to see that big alliances were the only ones able to participate and actually gain solar rails. Those taxes were affecting everybody, that is why nobody played these nodes. Not worth the time or effort. You are either blind, or just following your alliance like sheep without seeing the whole picture.  

If you're the one drawing the picture than I'd rather not see it lolol. Go paint your Picasso elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Stop using the 100% tax thing lmao. Do you think when you use that we are thinking "oh poor poor PC guys. Look what they had to go through?" No man, we're thinking "Dude how can the largest community in Warframe fail as a collective to get that alliance off the rails?" I don't know who is doing PR for you but you should stop saying it cause it doesn't help your argument, it makes you sound worse.

kek, why dont you keep the language in the ground you are informed about, 

the pc thing was beyond "come together", it was so organized that it was colluded outside of the system, and DE could do nothing about that meta, they had no reason to play inside of the "game`s rules" and so they did play the politics outside of it, you sound like you dont even know how things went in pc, the single time it got competitive they returned with DDOS attacks and that was probably the climax of how much the system needed help, so far, from you or the guys keeping this claim alive i havent seen a single word about how would DE stop the collusion meta

Edited by rockscl

I'm sure you guys were just constantly hacked. Like every single day. I'm sure you guys were the only ones to experience big alliances. I'm sure nobody else had to experience that lolol. Makes me feel so bad for you.

I could keep saying the same thing, but this guy says it better. Your argument is pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, rockscl said:

kek, why dont you keep the language in the ground you are informed about, 

the pc thing was beyond "come together", it was so organized that it was colluded outside of the system, and DE could do nothing about that meta, they had no reason to play outside of the game`s rules and so they did, you sound like you dont even know how things went in pc, the single time it got competitive they returned with DDOS attacks

2 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

This is why you have no argument, and right back at you. Take your flawed pvp somewhere else. 

My argument is fine. We proved on Xbox we can destroy the big alliances. I was in the alliance that helped destroy the one Alliance on Xbox that had 16 nodes. Now they have 2. So you are quite literally failing on your community part.

1 minute ago, Eminem2420 said:

I could keep saying the same thing, but this guy says it better. Your argument is pathetic. 

Yes, I'm sure he makes it better. Because I'm sure the ONE SINGLE time you could actually play you got DDOS attacked. Because there was no other time EVER for you guys to play in the entirety of the pvp rails existence. lolol. That sounds very belieavable.