Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP competitive PvP. Dark Sectors will no longer have PvP according to dev stream 71.

-InV-igo95862

Just now, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

It's adorable on how oblivious you are to everything around you, your so high up on your mountain you can't see past the clouds to see the danger to come to your alliance. I've help take 3 planets and coba from you with a 300 man clan, you have no clue what's to come. You can keep being arrogant though, enjoy it while it lasts. You might want to take a picture of your rails while you have them to, just to have a memory for the future. 

I will enjoy being on top of my mountain lol. Why wouldn't I enjoy it lol. And you enjoy keeping on nibbling at us while the rails are down cause that's all you can do.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

The wolf climbing the mountain isn't always hungrier. In fact it takes a lot to stay at top. Also you're assuming you're a wolf lol. I wouldn't even give you that much credit.

Takes a lot to stay on top of frozen rails that no one can take? What do you do, sit on your butt and just look around lol. Assuming? Not at all. I give you the credit of a sheep, and even then i'm being generous to you.

Just now, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

Takes a lot to stay on top of frozen rails that no one can take? What do you do, sit on your butt and just look around lol. Assuming? Not at all. I give you the credit of a sheep, and even then i'm being generous to you.

Lol. If we're sheeps than I don't know what that makes you, because once again we were much more successful than your clan when we were in the Order and in our founded alliance AOW. So if the top clan is a sheep than you are really dissing yourself too. lol.

Just now, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

I will enjoy being on top of my mountain lol. Why wouldn't I enjoy it lol. And you enjoy keeping on nibbling at us while the rails are down cause that's all you can do.

Please do enjoy it, because it is going to be a long fall down. And your right, i can't do anything for solar rails because they're FROZEN lol. And no one under the rebellion is nibbling on trash, we are enjoying the game with our members(: 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

Please do enjoy it, because it is going to be a long fall down. And your right, i can't do anything for solar rails because they're FROZEN lol. And no one under the rebellion is nibbling on trash, we are enjoying the game with our members(: 

Lol. Once again if you are calling us trash than you are admitting you are worse because you can check our stats we have accomplished a whole lot more than you have not just rails wise but PVE event wise and leaderboard wise. So whatever negative term you want to call us that just means you are worse. Because you are trying to take our spot afterall. So if we're trash what does that make you? Think about it

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Lol. If we're sheeps than I don't know what that makes you, because once again we were much more successful than your clan when we were in the Order and in our founded alliance AOW. So if the top clan is a sheep than you are really dissing yourself too. lol.

When you were in the order my clan was just a shadow-storm clan when you left we moved to mountain and started making Successful attacks. As of right now statistically on the PAST you are the strongest, but currently your not. And remember your clan has been around for probably 6+ months more than my clan lol. You guys are still around because of frozen rails, the rails are your life support currently. We just have to unplug it when they return(:

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

Wow why are u mad bro 

CONGRATULATIONS YOU PLAY YOUR SELF LOL

When you were in the order my clan was just a shadow-storm clan when you left we moved to mountain and started making Successful attacks. As of right now statistically on the PAST you are the strongest, but currently your not. And remember your clan has been around for probably 6+ months more than my clan lol. You guys are still around because of frozen rails, the rails are your life support currently. We just have to unplug it when they return(:

How are we currently not? We took first place in Moon Clan in last DE Event. We have 1st place in 5 out of 6 events. How are we currently not. Once again. What other barometer are you measuring by in terms of current events? We crushed the event. Second and third place weren't even close. And I believe one of those places included a spot for your clan.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Lol. Once again if you are calling us trash than you are admitting you are worse because you can check our stats we have accomplished a whole lot more than you have not just rails wise but PVE event wise and leaderboard wise. So whatever negative term you want to call us that just means you are worse. Because you are trying to take our spot afterall. So if we're trash what does that make you? Think about it

If we wanted your spot we could take it easily, we've proven it lol we don't try to though because it is pointless. We know we are the most active and quickest growing clan in the game. And yes you have done more because you've been around more! Compare it to the NFL or any sport, there can be a veteran player holding a bunch of records and stats etc. but there can be a rookie player at the same position that performs just as well if not better, but can't take the stats from that individual or records just yet because the rookie hasn't been around as long. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

How are we currently not? We took first place in Moon Clan in last DE Event. We have 1st place in 5 out of 6 events. How are we currently not. Once again. What other barometer are you measuring by in terms of current events? We crushed the event. Second and third place weren't even close. And I believe one of those places included a spot for your clan.

Yeah your correct, when events come me and my clan genuinely don't care and we don't put it in our MoTD like you do and push for it lol. We take 2-3rd place off of players playing it because they feel like it. If me and my generals were to remind them and put it in the MoTD etc. it would be a different outcome!  

If we wanted your spot we could take it easily, we've proven it lol we don't try to though because it is pointless. We know we are the most active and quickest growing clan in the game. And yes you have done more because you've been around more! Compare it to the NFL or any sport, there can be a veteran player holding a bunch of records and stats etc. but there can be a rookie player at the same position that performs just as well if not better, but can't take the stats from that individual or records just yet because the rookie hasn't been around as long. 

It's easy to say "If we wanted your spot we can easily take it" lolol. And we can say the same.

Anyways. I'm tired of arguing with you. I'll give you this much for the time being we are actually on the same side. We both want rails to come back so we can fight each other. So I'm working towards getting the rails back just like you. This may be the only common goal we will ever share lol.

Just now, (XB1)CFE CALiPRIME said:

That why you and hardcore keep trying to recuit me tho LMAO

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

But hey fellas good talk i'm out of here so i won't be replying for a while, see you when rails come back. 

It's easy to say "If we wanted your spot we can easily take it" lolol. And we can say the same.

Anyways. I'm tired of arguing with you. I'll give you this much for the time being we are actually on the same side. We both want rails to come back so we can fight each other. So I'm working towards getting the rails back just like you. This may be the only common goal we will ever share lol.

Will* be the only common goal we will share lol. Have a good day bud. 

42 minutes ago, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

It's adorable on how oblivious you are to everything around you, your so high up on your mountain you can't see past the clouds to see the danger to come to your alliance. I've help take 3 planets and coba from you with a 300 man clan, you have no clue what's to come. You can keep being arrogant though, enjoy it while it lasts. You might want to take a picture of your rails while you have them to, just to have a memory for the future. 

You forgot to mention we took it right back 4 days later. You didn't take it again.

On 3/18/2016 at 5:56 AM, Lordricker said:

So the only reason you play the pvp we have now is to be good when dark sectors come back? I personally like the pvp, i wasnt even around for the original dark sectors

How can you possible like the pvp? teach me please... 
I desperately want to enjoy it but every time I joined I get 1hko by mk1 weapon even tho I bring prime weapons etc etc etc. Not even mentioning how bad versing a nyx is.

Oh and, sorry about the semi-necro.

Edited by T7Alpha

1 minute ago, T7Alpha said:

How can you possible like the pvp? teach me please... 
I desperately want to enjoy it but every time I joined I get 1hko by mk1 weapon even tho I bring prime weapons etc etc etc. Not even mentioning how bad versing a nyx is.

Oh and, sorry about the semi-necro.

If u have xbl i would be happy to teach u fam its verry fun to get into