The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battalysts and Conculyst, how do I easily kill them??

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

Question

I know this is kind of a noob question but, I tried the Tonkor, maxed with max serration and stuff, tried melee, tried Oberon's smite, Volts shock/overload, just about every offensive ability, but it didn't take down their health quick enough before they adapted, please help, fellow Tenno, I just wanna beat TSD but I's bad

9 answers to this question

Don't put too many elements on the same weapon, you will have him adapt to them all at the same time, it's better to have a single combination and stacking up on that damage type, than to have several types on one gun for reduced damage, which they will adapt to at the same time, making those damage types useless.

Tonkor with a heavy focus on its own Explosive Damage (or an additional one of your choice), or the (Sancti) Tigris focused on either Fire, Gas, Radiation or Blast ( because of the Blaze Mod's fire damage) can reduce a Batalyst to 10-20% HP left without requiring a forma. You can then have a powerful, accurate pistol to finish them off with another damage type.

Edited by ScorpDK

I tend to fight them either as Valkyr or Mag as those are my most played frames.  Valkyr is easy, Hysteria and attack until they fall.  Lotus will say I should switch damage because they've developed resistance but I'll stil be doing enough to quickly drop them.  With Mag it's one of the few times I use Bullet Attractor.  It makes them easier to keep hitting and the damage multiplier means you can bring them down before they learn to resist or at least do a bit more damage when they do.