Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit farming.

DakotaStorm

Question

18 answers to this question

Greetings mate.

Void missions offer a reasonable sum of credits once completed,some like captures can be spammed quite quickly but this requires you to burn keys. There`s Sechura on Pluto,a dark sector defense which can also be spammed in 4 or 5 minutes for a reward of 20k credits + whatever drops from the enemies. You`ll need a frame that can deal a lot of damage quickly,such as ember for that one( Perhaps even a friend with a speed nova) and you`ll need to extract once you`re given the choice to do so. There`s the daily sortie which can provide you with 100k credits when completed though it takes a bit more time( it varies a lot based on what modifiers,missions and team you get). For the experienced tenno there`s the LOR raid which grants 200k when completed (it can be done in 20-30 mins but needs a skilled team). And,finally,a credit booster will double all that you gain from these. Those are the ones that I can remember from the top of my head, if I missed something I implore my fellow tenno to correct me.

Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname
Spelling

If you want to get the most out of your farming, bring 3 chromas and a nekros. Chroma's Effigy causes enemies to drop extra credits and nekros can desecrate even more. If you go the Chroma route stay away from speed novas. They will speed up mission time, but the on death explosion takes away from Effigy's bonus.

Edit: I'm referring to Sechura Pluto.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

11 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

RAIDS + Sechura Pluto + Credit Booster = Corpus

>.> 

I hope you understand my encryption.

i understand.

raids=survival

sechura pluto=location

credit booster=2x credits

corpus=Billionaires $$$

I personally go to Hiericon, Pluto. Finish 1 drill, leave, get 22K+. It takes like 3 minutes a round, rinse and repeat, and with that you'll be swimming in credits fast. You do need something that can handle the Infested, but other than that, it's very easy. You can probably make about a million credits in an hour or two, especially with a booster on.

I have yet to see better way than this one that I've recently devised:

2 effigy chromas, nekros, speed nova. 

Eris, akkad. With credit booster around 60K of credits on very, very short run.

Some maps give bit more but they last much longer. This is small map and with speed nova it goes *really* fast. 

If you have many void captures then nothing beats it. Put all speed on a frame and enjoy (with boosters) like 50k credits every 30 seconds - 1 minute. Volt or arcane helmet speed stacked rhino is preferred.

On 3/21/2016 at 2:07 AM, Coaa said:

If you have many void captures then nothing beats it. Put all speed on a frame and enjoy (with boosters) like 50k credits every 30 seconds - 1 minute. Volt or arcane helmet speed stacked rhino is preferred.

i thought the arcane helmets were "extinct" ? how do you get them besides trading ( and not many people preserve these "artifacts" which i mean if trading is the only way, why do you even mention this??? ) .

On March 29, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Jkrellius said:

i thought the arcane helmets were "extinct" ? how do you get them besides trading ( and not many people preserve these "artifacts" which i mean if trading is the only way, why do you even mention this??? ) .

Unfortunately trade is the only option now. Considering how rare they are, the cost of them actually isn't bad at all, also considering they will never ever be released again to top it. There are plenty of mods that are in the game right now, or were event exclusive and have been promised to revolve into the game again that go for far more then these things. To me that's shocking!

Otherwise, volt for the speed runs is plenty fine as well if you don't have a method of stacking tons of speed.