Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

close

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

Question

15 answers to this question

Elementals, that's where most of the damage comes from. Slash only really works with 4 Corrosive Projections and even then, Viral would deal more damage with better proc's.

As for the Ivara build; good for Artemis Bow. Very bad for any other abilities.

Your Ivara build isn't great. Armored agility on Ivara is bad, as she doesn't have enough armor to benefit much, even from a maxed out Steel, and vigor doesn't add much surv, which you'll need, considering that you have no duration, making prowl have astronomical upkeep. Maxed power strength is decent, but Ivara has so much in her kit you're tossing out. I would really try looking up some Ivara builds. As for dread, it's also a fairly bad build. Heavy cal on a bow makes it incredibly hard to get those headshots, which skyrocket the Dread's numbers, crit delay has VERY small returns, considering you lose so much charge rate (remember it's doubled on bows) for only like, 25% crit rate. I would swap out fanged and heavy for elementals, which allows you to slot in an ele combo, adding more dmg against more faction specific gameplay, and then I would swap out crit delay for bladed rounds, which will be dropping in the Shadow Debt event, which you guys get early next month. 

Edited by SquireAngel

^This guy knows what he's talking about. 

Armored agility increases sprint speed which doesn't help you with prowl. 

All that negative duration makes pretty much everything but AB useless, including prowl. Yeah you have a giant energy pool but what happens when it gets drained and there are only a couple of orbs are nearby? 

On the dread, pretty much what squire said but I'll add that Vile Acceleration is much better than speed trigger. 

50 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

Your Ivara build isn't great. Armored agility on Ivara is bad, as she doesn't have enough armor to benefit much, even from a maxed out Steel, and vigor doesn't add much surv, which you'll need, considering that you have no duration, making prowl have astronomical upkeep. Maxed power strength is decent, but Ivara has so much in her kit you're tossing out. I would really try looking up some Ivara builds. As for dread, it's also a fairly bad build. Heavy cal on a bow makes it incredibly hard to get those headshots, which skyrocket the Dread's numbers, crit delay has VERY small returns, considering you lose so much charge rate (remember it's doubled on bows) for only like, 25% crit rate. I would swap out fanged and heavy for elementals, which allows you to slot in an ele combo, adding more dmg against more faction specific gameplay, and then I would swap out crit delay for bladed rounds, which will be dropping in the Shadow Debt event, which you guys get early next month. 

like i had said prowl with max energy i can stay hidden for 4 minutes. armored agility for making prowl move faster an helping with vigor as need something so she doesnt lightly tapped by a enemy an is killed an if someone goes down i can prowl an get to them with thought of if something uses blast to push me away i can get back easyier

dread isnt a status build bow its a crit bow so status moding would be waste for this build as doesnt even carry over when using artemis bow which is the point of this combo build as not asking for them seperatly but as combo for the two to work with each other

i changing up the builds abit as some clan members advice helped an using mods I HAVE atm so if i get better stuff i can change up the build

dont forget that warframe builder you have to add 100 to the str, powe, duration as shows how much it adding or removing not the total

3 hours ago, Rambit23Z said:

Elementals, that's where most of the damage comes from. Slash only really works with 4 Corrosive Projections and even then, Viral would deal more damage with better proc's.

As for the Ivara build; good for Artemis Bow. Very bad for any other abilities.

dread comes with 20% status chance so adding elements wont work as its a crit bow an point of it i using it is for ivaras artemis bow an those dont carry over when using it.

i will have alot of energy an not like im soloing stuff so the armored agility an vigor helps out even if not alot rather be able to have a chance instead of being a fragile glass cannon as tried making her into less glass cannon since you need the time to get the aim for headshots. first ability arrows doesnt really work out for me as everytime i try to put cloak on someone they wont stay still or ask me not to do it.  I checked the costs of casting an using abilities as has acess to the room that lets you in the relays.

changing up the builds with advice from clan members an keep in mind i using mods i have to work with

dont forget that warframe builder you have to add 100 to the str, powe, duration as shows how much it adding or removing not the total

9 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

-Snip-

The elementals are for damage, not status. Specifically the 90% mods. Crits are good, but you need elementals to back up those crits. Especially considering both armour and shields reduce the damage slash does by a fairly large amount.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

Armored agility for making prowl move faster an helping with Vigor. 

dread isnt a status build bow its a crit bow so status moding would be waste for this build as doesnt even carry over when using artemis bow which is the point of this combo build as not asking for them seperatly but as combo for the two to work with each other

The armored agility and vigor helps out even if not. you need the time to get the aim for headshots. first ability arrows doesnt really work out for me as everytime i try to put cloak on someone they wont stay still or ask me not to do it. 

-Sniped to relevant bits-

Dread is a crit bow, yes, and benefits from damage mods, like the elemental damage mods that ALSO apply to Artemis, also, Only 6% of Ivara's Artemis bow is slash. This means that Fanged is utter garbage for a bow intended to buff Artemis. Moving on, if you're looking for head shots, A maxed heavy cal? Really? Nuff said there. As for AA and Vigor, without AA, you can use both a maxed Redirection and Vitality, giving her 750ish shields and 550 health, a crap load more shields and about the same EHP. For moving faster in prowl, AA does next to nothing for her crawl speed, you should either be using ziplines (Tip, you can lay them across the ground and zip along in stealth) or dodgerolling. Rolling doesn't break invis. Ivara has 4 arrow types available to her, and each is fairly useful in different circumstances, with her noise and sleep arrows comboing well for group slaughter. 

I think Shadowblood has some serious misunderstandings about the mechanics of how stuff works in game. For example, the elemental damage. No one said anything about status mods, we're suggesting the 90% element mods which give pure damage.That damage translates into Artemis as well. Furthermore, with so much negative duration both her sleep and invis bubble from the quiver are literally useless having less than a 3 second duration. Also, like I said, yeah you have 4 mins of prowl time with a full tank, what about when you can't have all that energy, like sorties, tac alerts, when you get hit with a magnetic proc. 5 energy a second is a scary fast drain. Finally, AA doesn't affect walk speed, only sprint speed which you won't be doing with prowl on. 

I'm putting this exact combo together tomorrow, Ivara and Dread. I'm planning on going for max efficiency, some duration, range, and just trying to keep strength over 100. 

Idea is to use sleep arrow and covert lethality. Artemis Bow seems cool but I would rather build on her specialties than make her a female, bow-using EB Excal.

I can't wait! Best of luck to you with your build. These guys know what they're talking about, though. No use for AA. Put element on Dread. 

10 hours ago, Ant11337 said:

I'm putting this exact combo together tomorrow, Ivara and Dread. I'm planning on going for max efficiency, some duration, range, and just trying to keep strength over 100. 

Idea is to use sleep arrow and covert lethality. Artemis Bow seems cool but I would rather build on her specialties than make her a female, bow-using EB Excal.

I can't wait! Best of luck to you with your build. These guys know what they're talking about, though. No use for AA. Put element on Dread. 

I do the same type rounded build.  If you do dark dagger + covert lethality + syndicate mod, you'll be able to prowl indefinitely from the energy restore of the syndicate proc.  Use that bonus energy for Artemes Bow while stealthed for the stealth bonus affinity and headshot multiplier and you're golden for when you need range.

Edited by OliverRedfox

5 minutes ago, OliverRedfox said:

I do the same type rounded build.  If you do dark dagger + covert lethality + syndicate mod, you'll be able to prowl indefinitely from the energy restore of the syndicate proc.  Use that bonus energy for Artemes Bow while stealthed for the stealth bonus damage and headshot multiplier and you're golden for when you need range.

Just looked this up on the wiki. Ermagherd that is awesome. Now I'm even more excited. 

point of this was to get thoughts an advice not get people to bash on me as gonna work with what people say an stuff but seems was wrong idea as all i seen was after two helpful people i get nothing but vulture trolls coming to harrash me.

it was a PLANED build not ineffect as using warframe builder to put mods up an show but nope people here are just wanting to be jackasses