Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

1 minute ago, Pharstrider said:

I don't know if this is related or not but when I did a full reboot, Warframe was gone from my steam library.  I am currently having to re-installing the game.  I did not delete warframe nor did I uninstall.  This just happened on it's own.

Check for a virus using a virus scanner.

I've gotten kicked 4-5 times in the last couple hours but have been able to log back in right away. Still annoying though because I lose rewards. It would be nice to hear a statement from DE.

Edited by RideaTear

30 minutes ago, RideaTear said:

I've gotten kicked 4-5 times in the last couple hours but have been able to log back in right away. Still annoying though because I lose rewards. It would be nice to hear a statement from DE.

Same. I can log back in but after 20 mins, I get kick out and re-log. Very annoying.

On 20/3/2016 at 9:33 PM, hazerddex said:

so your video proves my point about the new saryn being stronger than the old your point?

español? creo que me decis que en mi video se demuestra que la nueva saryn es mas fuerte que la vieja no? bueno a mi entender de mi RANGO 21 no, me parece que el nerfeo que tubo no se hizo correctamente, se deberia haber dejado tal cual estaba y SUMERLE lo nuevo puesto en el supuesto "retrabajo" que se le hizo, pas a ser una spawner de poder, mira que tiene 800 y algo de poder asi como Volt Prime; y ya que hablamos de PRIMES no tiene pinta de prime, para alguien que empieza en el juego, y no tiene mucha idea, un LOKI normal y un LOKI PRIME le pareceran muy distintos, debido a la cantidad de accesorios en "orokin"

sorry for the troubles of brother tenno... 

not all of us are experiencing the same issues... i logged in several times this evening, played several missions normally, did a trade, etc... logged out a few minutes ago. no problems

i hope all of your issues are resolved quickly

1 hour ago, Doubtfulblaze said:

I'm getting exactly the same thing.

Same here. Friend of mine was able to log in fine (He's at NA east, whereas I'm at NA West).

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see any sort of response until tomorrow morning. 

I am having the same issues and I am indeed a steam user.

For my own curiosity I was wondering has this kind of server instability been going on for a while? I came back about the time of the Inaros update and have had many issues from logging in, to finished missions not updating, to disconnects and crashes while doing just about everything.  I've played this game for a long time, on and off and don't recall it ever being this bad for this long.  I'm aware they were the target of some DDOS attacks.  Is that still the issue? Or was this just a bad time to come back?

Good luck to everyone else and especially DE

15 minutes ago, HellCat6.2 said:

i don't think its steam related but more or less vary poor management of security

Or just some annoyed people who really know what there doing. If some people want to Ddos a game server and really know there stuff your not going to keep them out. Even big game companies like Blizzard who arguably have some of the best security out there get attacked from time to time.