The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Resolved] Content Server unavailable, Internet timed out. Failed to update.

-Ryuurei-

3 minutes ago, anyse said:

Same thing here

Oh ...and FYI ...The LOGIN REWARD is not reset if you miss a day ...so don't worry :)

I read about it on wiki already. If you didnt logged in for 24hrs it will reset to tier 1. So i guess i shall expect a 75% coming my way? But no azima anymore because im like 1month away from it.

I literally joined last Saturday and have 120ish hours logged already. I mean I'm really enjoying this game. But the fact they are ignoring this huge of a topic is *really* unacceptable, especially with this many affected and us so vocal about it. 

2 minutes ago, SilentThunderLord said:

I'm quite annoyed now.. for what I see, DE just replied a post regarding vote kick. but why not to us about this major issue here? can simply just let all of us to wait and wait for ages?

Exactly. They can do other stuffs and not focus on this MAJOR THING right here. What the actual fark.

1 minute ago, Canes-Venatici said:

I read about it on wiki already. If you didnt logged in for 24hrs it will reset to tier 1. So i guess i shall expect a 75% coming my way? But no azima anymore because im like 1month away from it.

Not true. i guess someone didnt update the wiki about it. I was on holiday last month and missed a whole week of daily login but when i came back it just continue from where i left off, so no worries about it.

1 minute ago, JujuXiiao said:

Not true. i guess someone didnt update the wiki about it. I was on holiday last month and missed a whole week of daily login but when i came back it just continue from where i left off, so no worries about it.

5 minutes ago, Canes-Venatici said:

Make sure you are looking at daily tribute, the current system only relies on total days and rank.  However, if it's down 8hs more (which at this rate shouldn't be surprising), or if you didn't get in before it crashed yesterday, you just missed out on that reward and +1 day.

5 minutes ago, JujuXiiao said:

Alright man thanks for the info ! Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Blinker6 said:

Hello fellow tenno!, i tether my cellphone to my pc and now bypass the download content and etc.   At the login screen right now :)  have fun Tenno!.

How did you do that? 

Edit : But then again its gonna be laggy in the game and risk not being able to get your rewards after the mission.

Edited by Canes-Venatici

15 hours ago, Blinker6 said:

Hello fellow tenno!, i tether my cellphone to my pc and now bypass the download content and etc.   At the login screen right now :)  have fun Tenno!.

yes I tried his method before and it works. but once you switch back to internet wifi connection or Ethernet, ur rewards will be gone. so basically you can use tethered to play and drains your data.

19 minutes ago, Blinker6 said:

This almost makes it seem like all of our internet connections are encountering some error with the server. However with this many people affected I doubt that it's an end user issue. I've restarted, reinstalled, cleared IE folks and proxy, tried running 32 bit, and all the other "solutions" that DE says to try and *none* have solved it. 

Edited by jcwolves
wow grammar much good -.-

Yes, we have a filter for a lot of words that might be offensive. Please be aware that offensive language, even when filtered, is a violation of the community rules.

so why cant DE give us an explaination here??

Ok i don't know if this is giving you some information but i tried and i turned off my network card on my pc and provide intenet form my mobile phone using mobile date and launcher started to downloading the updates after reinstalation, seeing this i disconected my phone and turned on my network card and again everything is not working. WTF ? I can't use my mobile data to download 5 or more GB.  Can someone explain to me what is going on ?

In short: mobile data everything is working; normal intenet via cable it doesn't.

I'm confuse because yesterday everything was working. I'm form Poland now it is 17:26 and yesterday i was playing around 18:00.

Edited by TomeG1

2 minutes ago, TomeG1 said:

Ok i don't know if this is giving you some information but i tried and i turned off my network card on my pc and provide intenet form my mobile phone using mobile date and launcher started to downloading the updates after reinstalation, seeing this i disconected my phone and turned on my network card and again everything is not working. WTF ? I can't use my mobile data to download 5 or more GB.  Can someone explain to me what is going on ?

In short: mobile data everything is working; normal intenet via cable it doesn't.

Don't use your mobile data. As Canes previously said, it's really laggy once you get pass the checking for updates and checking for new content status. Really not worth it.

Just now, aliendeemer980 said:

Don't use your mobile data. As Canes previously said, it's really laggy once you get pass the checking for updates and checking for new content status. Really not worth it.

i'm not even trying cu i need to download all updates and i don't have enough data to use for it

Just now, demosthenesAEON said:

Yeah, I haven't been able to connect to check for updates since last night. People posting all over about it.

"Edge-cases" kind of concerns me, it seems like a LOT of people are being effected by this. 

Lol the only good thing about this is that it is comforting to see that many people are being affected by this as well xD

10 minutes ago, SilentThunderLord said:

Yes, we have a filter for a lot of words that might be offensive. Please be aware that offensive language, even when filtered, is a violation of the community rules.

so why cant DE give us an explaination here??

Because they can't give a solid answer to the problem we are facing now.

Remember the DDoS attack? This may be a side-effect of it OR an entirely different attack.

Have some faith in them, they'll get it done.

Edit: Scratch that, faith restored, we all can go back and do our stuff now.

Edited by RandOm3

1 hour ago, RandOm3 said:

...Why has nobody said that they sent in a support ticket?

I may have missed it, but I'm thinking that the problem will be taken into higher consideration if a ticket was sent in.

ive sent one and they asked for my client and ee log. i sent them a copy and hasn't received any reply so far though

Edited by xp233