Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hey i know this isnt exactly the place for it

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

but i just really need someone to help me feel better because im feeling like utter trash right now because i just went through a breakup after 7 months and i already miss her and she's already moved on i didn't get any sleep last night and ive been up crying for about an hour it's almost 2 i know it sounds like a petty dumb problem but someone just say something nice to brighten my mood just a little so i dont kill myself or something

I can relate a bit to what you're talking about. 

I've been in your shoes before myself. In the long run, doing something like that solves nothing. 

Try taking a hot shower to help relax yourself and your body. Drink a hot cup of tea afterwards.

Things will get better. Just takes time. Yeah, I am sure you've heard that before, but it is true.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)PopCactus218 said:

I've been in your shoes before myself. In the long run, doing something like that solves nothing. 

Try taking a hot shower to help relax yourself and your body. Drink a hot cup of tea afterwards.

Things will get better. Just takes time. Yeah, I am sure you've heard that before, but it is true.

Trust this guy. He knows about this more than I probably do.

(And no, this isn't sarcasm.)

4 minutes ago, (XB1)PopCactus218 said:

thanks

ill try that

Aaaand another reminder that i should avoid relationships at all costs >_>

Just aint worth it.

I really don't know how to make you feel better mate, i watch at it from every point and i guess moving on (somehow) is really the only good choice here.

Which sounds as hard as beating Dark Souls with as few deaths as possible...

Get rid of anything of hers. Photos, memorabilias, even gifts no matter how expensive. I'd dumped them all in the thrash. And mostly, cut out all ties like still being friends in social media. If you keep some type of correspondence, it'll give false hopes and its detrimental to trying to forget her. Avoid contact with her friends. Cheer up!! Life's not over. This gives you a chance of meeting someone better!