Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pick Up Lines

(PSN)LeBlingKing

8 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

Aww I was hoping for some examples....complete with puns.....

For men

Hey girl you got me going Loki for you.....

I'm a bit of rhino down there if you know what I mean...

For women 

Your liset can enter my orbiter anytime....

Wanna see my lotus? 

Hes a stalker

He wears a cup to fool people

She's only letting you park in the garage. 

Its an actual lotus in a garden

10 minutes ago, Plushy said:

I'm sorry :tongue: 

As a Nyx player I don't don't need pick up lines. Men are very susceptible to Mind Control

As a frost player my ice related /Mr Freeze puns get all the guys/girls.   

Ice to see you!

everybody chill!

lets kick some ice! 

cool party. 

my partner loves me honest. 

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

As a frost player my ice related /Mr Freeze puns get all the guys/girls.   

Ice to see you!

everybody chill!

lets kick some ice! 

cool party. 

my partner loves me honest. 

Frost puns never get old. You need more! :D 

3 hours ago, Plushy said:

I'm sorry :tongue: 

As a Nyx player I don't don't need pick up lines. Men are very susceptible to Mind Control

Mind control doesn't work on me, my mind was gone a long time ago.

Literally, the Grineer managed to put a 27mm HE round through my skull and pretty much blow the whole thing to pieces, luckily the backup chip still survived and I was able to retain my memories and be born anew with a microchip as my brain, safely inside my Titanicarb skull.

Anyway, my pickup line:

Spoiler

Excalibur: Hey girl, do you want to check out my sword?

Nyx: Do you want to see my swordskills?

I am bad at them, please judge.

Edited by Basdiow

1 minute ago, Basdiow said:

Mind control doesn't work on me, my mind was gone a long time ago.

Literally, the Grineer managed to put a 27mm HE round through my skull and pretty much blow the whole thing to pieces, luckily the backup chip still survived and I was able to retain my memories and be born anew with a microchip as my brain, safely inside my Titanicarb skull.

Well then I should be able to stunlock you at the very least. I did it with that big super Lynx (or whatever it was called)

1 minute ago, Plushy said:

Well then I should be able to stunlock you at the very least. I did it with that big super Lynx (or whatever it was called)

My Shade would just shoot you with the Vulklok, it does 3,500 damage per shot.

Spoiler

I don't like being messed with.

13 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I might need a Orokin Reactor to... "double my capacity".

It's 3:42 am and I'm trying not to laugh too hard.

Here goes...

"I'd love to Desecrate you."

Oh god no, that's not right...

"Wanna see my Exalted Blade?"

Better.

"I think I'm getting Hysteria for you."

This one is obscure. See, in the nineteenth century "Hysteria" was a blanket-term for various perceived illnesses of women. Treatment consisted of "Pelvic Massage," which is exactly what it sounds like.

"I can Absorb some serious punishment."

That's actually on the line between kinky and creepy.

"Your actions have consequences..."

No comment.

Edited by Dreddeth

Spoiler

<__<

>__>

Gosh. I can't belive I'm actually posting here *blushes*

[Friday; somewhen between 10 and 11 pm; yet another bar revel comes to it's apogee; a warmed up Banshee is singing on top of a piano; overly relaxed and content Frost, Chroma and Atlas are lazily playing some card game; strangely colored and obviously alcohol-smitten Nezha is snoring under the bar table; glamorous Nyx and Saryn are taking selfies in the restroom while not-completely-sane Volt is tring to disinfect a doze of certain essence using alluminium spoon and pocket lighter in a toilet cabin right behind the two narcissistic furies; after sharing a round of inexpensive but strong beverage and having brief life talk with a slightly coy Valkyr, Rhino is casually trying to entertain his convive:]

"... Yes, those gossipers and envious will always blame us for being, as they say, "thick-skinned" and "insensitive". To be honest, It is part of their nature, and so I doubt that there is any way for us to fix their attitude. I guess that probably the only thing we can do about it is but ignore them, or..." *a reflective pause* "... what would you say if we disappoint their expectations instead, charge gleefully to a place less miserable, release some animalistic noises and go outright crazy up to the moment our oh-so-classy, violet-fixated boss alerts us for being late for monday shift? Do you like lasagna, by the way?"

~~~~~

[After finishing sortie run, a [male_frame] addresses Banshee while the rest of the group members exchange pleasantires:]
"... Why thank you. Just so you know, hitting various critical spots is one of my few talents. Thankfully, it has some uses"

~~~~~

[Trinity hides from a pack of corrupted bombards under Frost's snowglobe]
"... Hiding from explosive weather outside, eh? I'll tell you what: you are free to explore the contents beneath my icy shell anytime"

Edited by Teloch