Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Holy Warframe

V45H

A great idea I had while i was looking at the primes.

If this warframe existed what ability's would they have would they be male or female?

Let me know what you guys think and what ability's could he have. :D

lol every time he enters a level he should have sort of holy music play in the background instead of tenno drums

just my opinion :P

I sat here and thought about it, but i can't take the thread seriously. lol; Personally I'd like an inquisitorial type warframe, something similar to Warhammer, but like said previously, would be rather specific. unless the Warframe was built as a weapon to combat the infestation.

I was....

It would make sense that both the Tenno, and the Orokin could foresee the threat of the plague and so built specific technology to combat it.

Was talking to the OP...

These forums have been filled with idiotic posts for the longest time...

It's getting tiring...

I don't even know why you responded to me when I did not quote you...

Edited by Ystella

I'll play along

Weapon set: Whip as melee, Stake gun as primary, shuriken shaped like crucifix as secondary.

Abilities: The old Rhino skin since it unlocked God mode, call it Armor of Faith.  Blinding light + damage, call it "truth hurts". A face melting DD, call it "Ark of the Covenant".  And.............Hahah, ok "Conversion", you knock on the enemies door and they fight for you.

Played by a Male, lets be serious here folks, its tradition!

I think Ethics Inquisitor idea sounds pretty cool.

Because the post followed mine and i was stating i was being serious, no need to get out of sorts it's all good

I don't get out of sorts...

Just remember this...

When someone isn't quote that normally means they are speaking to the OP...

If I was talking to you I'd quote you...

I don't get out of sorts...

Just remember this...

When someone isn't quote that normally means they are speaking to the OP...

If I was talking to you I'd quote you...

Oh shut up already. Life's better without the knot in your panties.

On topic, I see what you're going for OP. But it should probably be taken in a different way, by not making the frame special with it's own music and whatnot. I can see it having light based abilities. Not sure what'd they do though. And gotta have wings, of course. Made out of light maybe? Hmm.

Oh shut up already. Life's better without the knot in your panties.

On topic, I see what you're going for OP. But it should probably be taken in a different way, by not making the frame special with it's own music and whatnot. I can see it having light based abilities. Not sure what'd they do though. And gotta have wings, of course. Made out of light maybe? Hmm.

I don't have a knot in my panties...mind your own and do not assume the situation of another without proper evidence...

well.... they already got a warframe with a "holy" name.... hint hint, excalibur, i dont know how much holier youre looking for... maybe a priest or paladin type is what youre thinking?

hint hint trinity....

I'm not sure if he actualy means holy as in Jesus and God.

I'm feeling he means something holy to the Tenno, maybe an iquisitor as you all suggested or maybe some kind of Tenno-way preacher or figure.

IMO I think it'd be sweet.

by holy i in no way imply religion must come into play  more like a tenno or frame that would purify what the tenno consider evil of sorts.

i dont know i just wanted to see what people could come up with

Edited by V45H