The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not sure to say, Stalker. [Halp?]

(XBOX)oChaotical

Question

So this has happened twice now, and I really don't know whether or not to label this a bug, or what. But.. Let me begin my story. 

I and a friend were hitting up nightmare missions for sweet, sweet mods. The Shadow Stalker showed up in one of them (to be expected) and we went toe to toe. He downed me, we figured he'd target my friend, and he did not disappoint. I respawned while my friend ran around like a headless chicken and I took pot shots. He eventually downed my friend, but he didn't leave. He just went back to targeting me. 

So we beat the heck out of him. We dropped him on his butt. We made him cry... Long story short, we beat the Stalker. 

But he left, and we got no reward. We figured it was just some bug, maybe it was our imagination and we didn't really fight the Shadow Stalker. 

Except that the exact same scenario just happened now. Not even ten minutes ago. The only difference was it wasn't a nightmare mission, it was a spy on Sedna. 

What gives? Was this a bug? Or did he just decide, haha we lose but I'll stick around anyway? We're not sure if we should be feeling ripped off or just plain old confused. 

Has anyone else experienced this on any platform? (We're XB1)

12 answers to this question

Sounds like a bug to me. I think being "plain old confused" works; "feeling ripped off" leads to salt, salt leads to anger, and anger to the Dark Side.

Maybe send in a support ticket with your EE.logs if you have them.

Edited by ChronoEclipse
stuff

Strangely enough this happened to me the other night,Stalker came for me but downed my friend.I blasted him till he nearly died then he left with the old this one will go unpunished statement.Got nothing from him and lost my death mark.I actually captured the video along with a few other bugs the Stalker brings.He dont like staires.

14 minutes ago, ChronoEclipse said:

Sounds like a bug to me. I think being "plain old confused" works; "feeling ripped off" leads to salt, salt leads to anger, and anger to the Dark Side.

Maybe send in a support ticket with your EE.logs if you have them.

I could do that. Is there any information on how to retrieve those on console? (I'm honestly not salty. Senpai noticed me. <3)

3 minutes ago, (PS4)buffalo100 said:

Strangely enough this happened to me the other night,Stalker came for me but downed my friend.I blasted him till he nearly died then he left with the old this one will go unpunished statement.Got nothing from him and lost my death mark.I actually captured the video along with a few other bugs the Stalker brings.He dont like staires.

Haha yeah we noticed teh same. He got lodged under some stairs. Strangely enough I was going to stream, but then forgot to. I wish I did now! 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)oChaotical said:

I could do that. Is there any information on how to retrieve those on console?

I have no idea. You could check out stickied threads in the bug reporting section for Xbawks. You could use Google.

*shrug*

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I didn't even think this was possible

Yip,me too.Stalker has been very buggy lately,stuck on staires ,wedged in holes,his voice looping over and over after killing him.One time i killed him and he knelt down to leave then suddenly he got back up and took a swipe at me while i was being naughty and T bagging him.Oh the lols when i realised.He quickly disappeared but man......

46 minutes ago, (XB1)oChaotical said:

I could do that. Is there any information on how to retrieve those on console? (I'm honestly not salty. Senpai noticed me. <3)

Haha yeah we noticed teh same. He got lodged under some stairs. Strangely enough I was going to stream, but then forgot to. I wish I did now! 

Ive got him on video stuck,sure it was the stairs next to pod on Outer Terminus defence.Very buggy but fun watching him moon walk.