Loki

Limbo

Ivara

Inaros

Hydroid

Frost

Excalibur 

Equinox

I used to main Zephyr, so my profile will say Zephyr at 33%, but I swapped over to Ivara as soon as I got her cause archer frame best frame (Currently sitting at 11%)

I occasionally use Frost and Mag but it's really only for Sorties/Alerts (Hardly)/PUGs. I don't main them.

Edited by Zombies164

Favorite and used most aren't necessarily the same thing.

Statistically, I've a tie for my most used 'frame: Banshee and Saryn. Saryn is given top billing by the game because of far more kills (I used her a LOT for key farming), but both have the same use percentage. Or did anyway. Saryn Prime is now a thing and I'm still using Banshee for Banshee-like mission profiles.

My favorite is much harder, since I like a lot of them, but they all have their own bailiwick and some are pretty restricted in what they can do well. Nevertheless, it really comes down to Nyx Prime. There isn't any question you can ask in the game that the answer of "Nyx" is a bad one. She has tremendous capability, can carry any number of 40-watt tenno, and her only real downside is no innate recovery, which can be covered a number of ways.

So, yeah...Nyx Prime.