Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

drop chances

(PSN)rjtheripper931

Question

Hello All 

In my search for prime parts and other rare goodies in warfarme it had me asking this question in my mind. What is the probability of getting certain parts and how many times would you need to run a misson before getting it. So right now I am hunting for saryn prime and it has me asking the question as to how many keys would I need to get her and what are the chances of getting any of her parts as an example.anyways I think It would be useful if someone compiled all the data together and show all of us the probability of getting parts that we need. I think it would be great idea. but I don't know If DE would approve of it. care to share your thoughts about this. 

cheers and happy hunting tenno

6 answers to this question

I'm trying furiously to get Nova Prime, but her systems escape me. There are only 3 rewards for Derelict C rotation (20 minutes in) and I haven't gotten it once in the last 8 runs. RNG and I share a mutual dislike of one-another. 

Kinda wish they'd alter her to drop a little more before she gets vaulted. 

4 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

I'm trying furiously to get Nova Prime, but her systems escape me. There are only 3 rewards for Derelict C rotation (20 minutes in) and I haven't gotten it once in the last 8 runs. RNG and I share a mutual dislike of one-another. 

Kinda wish they'd alter her to drop a little more before she gets vaulted. 

Highly doubt nova p will be vaulted since all vaulted prime parts except the founder package will be back in star chart 3.0 in U19