Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming back after hiatus, got a few questions

(PSN)diegoloquillo54

Question

Recently I remembered about warframe and decided to give it a try but first I would like to know what has changed and some tips for someone that is coming back. I saw Saryn prime is back but has there been any game changing updates? What guns and what warframe would you recommend me use to get grind the newest and the best weapons available? 

The last time I played was an update after boltor prime, my mastery rank is 11 (I think, I don't really remember but it was around 10 or 12). So thank you for all the tips! (I started playing on PS4 though) 

7 answers to this question

This thread should help with a lot of the major points: 

As far as weapons go, Syndicate weapons are all very powerful. The primaries require MR12 though. There's lots of new frames and weapons. I can only recommend looking around at all the various places they're available. If you see something that interests you, then probably check out what the Warframe Youtubers think of it and see it in action. You could find them all listed in your Codex and find specifics on the wiki.

Edited by Maicael

Yikes man, that was FOREVER ago

The first thing you might wanna check out are the Natah and Second Dream quests, though you might want to do Patient Zero before Second Dream (Alad V's history is going to make zero sense to you either way, but this might help slightly). You'll also need to do Archwing Quest first to unlock Natah. That should get you up to speed on the most important of the new game mechanics

you have been gone for waaaaaay too long to easily and shortly describe it all. also this is the first time saryn prime has ever been available.

first tip, do the advanced movement tutorial if you havent already. second tip, use your best gear/favorite frame. and thirdly, the wiki is your friend for anything not explained in game.

recommended gear: if your MR is 12 get a syndicate primary (my personal picks would be vaykor hek or telos boltor) though secondaries dont matter as much. personally i almost never use a secondary outside of my akbronco prime but there are plenty of good ones (of which i can think of none atm). as for melee? well there are a few good options but the ones that come to mind are...broken war (reward from second dream quest), war (available after second dream), Dragon nikana (or nikana prime if you can get it), scindo prime (i think thats still in the void?), or jat kittag. otherwise personal preference 

Edited by Caobie