Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Rescue

Gefy

Question

First of all, don't treat me like a noob for this. Okay, so, I have Jupiter for a while now and the last time I tried the first mission (rescue, corpus) the corpus would kill me the instant I get to the control console to hack and free the prisoner. The last time I did this I had roughly 200 health and shield, but, now I have about twice as much. Should I go back and try it? Also, any tips for not getting killed within the first 3 seconds of hacking the console? Again, please don't treat me like a noob because of this.

Thanks, Gefy

10 answers to this question

No sure if Troll or not but here are some general Advises.

Take one of the Invisible Frames namely Loki,Ivara or Ash. This frames make Spy and Rescue way easier.

If you dont want or cant do it you have serval other options.
Like using Rhino his Stomp with some Duration can allow you to safely hack the consoles and if still some are shooting at you the iron skin can take some damage.
Zephyr or Frost to cc enemies and stop Bullets.
Nyx to cause big Chaos so you have more time to safely do your job.
And so on... only other Advise to give is...check the damn room if it is empty or not. Normal a Corpus hack takes about 2-4 seconds if everything in the rooms is dead you should have this small amount of time.

GL Tenno

Edited by Cruelitas

Wardens are relatively strong but they are weak against stealth finisher attack and they exist in certain number inside cellblock area (3-4) and alarm state will become disabled once you enter the area (despite the unchanged white alarm marker).

Edited by ntyd1s

I'm guessing this is the one where there's a hack panel beyond a laser grid, if so then there's a shortcut into the cells. Just trace along the wall search for a vent, it's on the right handside 

(every spy and rescue mission always have multuple stealhy passage)

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

3 hours ago, moronicacid said:

Go with duration loki for extended invi.

Or

Duration limbo+shade or invi kubrow. (Works like a charm)

Also,there is always 2 ways to enter the prison area the hard one and the easier one,use it.

4 hours ago, Cruelitas said:

No sure if Troll or not but here are some general Advises.

Take one of the Invisible Frames namely Loki,Ivara or Ash. This frames make Spy and Rescue way easier.

If you dont want or cant do it you have serval other options.
Like using Rhino his Stomp with some Duration can allow you to safely hack the consoles and if still some are shooting at you the iron skin can take some damage.
Zephyr or Frost to cc enemies and stop Bullets.
Nyx to cause big Chaos so you have more time to safely do your job.
And so on... only other Advise to give is...check the damn room if it is empty or not. Normal a Corpus hack takes about 2-4 seconds if everything in the rooms is dead you should have this small amount of time.

GL Tenno

4 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

if you have a Loki built for duration, or a Limbo built for the same, rescue is a breeze. or anything that can CC really well.

run it in a group of randoms. Tenno help Tenno

Also, bring Ciphers. they make things go a lot quicker

I have an Excal. But hx anyway

3 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I'm guessing this is the one where there's a hack panel beyond a laser grid, if so then there's a shortcut into the cells. Just trace along the wall search for a vent, it's on the right handside 

(every spy and rescue mission always have multuple stealhy passage)

I'll look for it, thankls

There are always multiple ways to complete a rescue or spy mission. You should take advantage of any chance you get to explore the objective rooms, even if that means clearing it. Learn the tiles and the quests will become significantly easier.  

Edited by Voidforged