Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Can You Make Armor Pieces & Syandanas Not Share The Same Colors.

(XBOX)TheMadCash

4 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

Semantics Tenno.  I'll let you be the smart one today.  Yes...  More.  LMAO.

;)

:'( Senpai was mean to me, wish i could ask big 'ol Mr. Torgue.... to CUSTOMIZE YO FACE!

Just kidding. I would like more customization in addition to separate colouring of each individual piece.... I want to be able to choose where I holster my weapons, reverse grip for melee.... hell, firing a sidearm SIDEWAYS like a gangsta would be fun...

Though, chances are... nothing will happen and we will ask/ complain again at a later date.

(If you expect the worst, any other outcome is a good one)

34 minutes ago, Sarmon said:

This is one BIG issue that prevents me from ever buying a syndana. I really hope DE does separate coloring for cosmetics.

Right? Other day I bought Rhino Deluxe skin just for the Syandana but the colors I chose for my armor pieces looks horrible on that syandana. I didnt use that syandana as a example above with the screenshots but its just an example that the colors need to be separate. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Right? Other day I bought Rhino Deluxe skin just for the Syandana but the colors I chose for my armor pieces looks horrible on that syandana. I didnt use that syandana as a example above with the screenshots but its just an example that the colors need to be separate. 

Almost everything about that skin is terrible....customization wise. It looks so shiny and chrome.... can't make it golden... -.-'

The syandana also only has a few pieces that have a metal tint to them, and the rest of its just the same mat colour. Would be nice to choose what part of the item should be shiny metal.... I wanna Pimp everything I have... to be... The man with the golden gun!

4 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I rarely have to settle though, 4 sets of black is easy :P

Lol true. But @That1Cactus had some very interested points in his/her thread about customization 2.0 & with update 19 slowly creeping its way to us. I just think this should be a thing by Update 20 atleast. 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

This actually popped into my head today when i decided to see what other Colour schemes worked on my Rhino prime w/ palatine Skin. I've always been White and gold, with Gold Tertiary/accents to make it look like Golden armour (wanted the "Orokin Knight" look). I experimented with Black, and while it made the armour look good, it kind of ruined my Syandana. I ended up just reworking his armour around the Syandana, a little more White and less gold, with some Black.

it's only really a nit-pick, I'm not OCD about it or anything, but it would be nice to separate colours between Armour and Syandana, though i doubt we'll ever be able to colour each piece individually because not everybody is dedicated to the fashion frame Meta, and some people don't want to spend 30 mins just painting their Frame lol. it could be tweaked to solve that problem though, we'll see.

edit: over 2600 posts!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

Im a slightly paranoid cynic with these matters so its hard for me to not be in the mindset that DE does this intentionally. I could totally see the inverse scenario were nothing is vetted or compared at all, and syandana, armor, and skins are basically sold "as is" with plug-n-play into the color palettes. In that reality, though, they're paying no attention to their bottom line, and we all know thats not the case. Wouldnt it stand to reason that they DO compare, say, Edo prime to cycuta prime syandana's secondary brightness? Or maybe Pakal's secondary metals to say any other syandana to ensure that the puzzle pieces dont fit? Isnt that kinda how ALL OF THIS works? "OH..I just need this armor set or that syandana or maybe these color palettes to pull it all together". Just take a look at the whole coloring structure and try and find a spot where they arranged it with our interests in mind or even with any sense of order at all.

In the alternate reality i see the dev department getting pulled in 1000 & 1 directions at the same time. People have deadlines and personal lives and all that jazz....i think of noru prime. It was released, tweaked, (tweaked again i think), left for dead (save a few guys on here that never shutup about it...cheers NightmareT12!), and then re-released to the joy and approval of the community over 6months later ( my timeline may not be accurate ). I also get that it's ALOT to code...they cant jut pull brand new lines/functions out of an intel tophat and throw it into a hotfix that week. To that I say ( and i have never said this before ), THATS NOT OUR FAULT and ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM. This was a totally predictable issue.

That brings me to my last point. I can never tell where their heads are at ( DE ). Sometimes i feel like they are ON IT; attentive and diligent. Sometimes....not so much, if at all. We've been talking about this for how long now? If we've gotten a "yes", "no" or "maybe" during that time, i missed it...