Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to report cheating

BLACKMASKD

Question

how to do report someone for cheating/hacking in the conclave because someone found out how to instate win in cepelone capture. they were able to stop my team from even capturing their cephalone while somehow gain caps/points by running in and out of their cap point and stop the cephalone from resetting, they did this this for every game i was in with them and won the match in like 1-3 mins.

ps i reported the people in question for spam but i hope i don't lose my account for it that's why i'm posting here 

Edited by BLACKMASKD
to add more information

6 answers to this question

You can report players by contacting support
1. Login to Warframe's official website
2. In the support page, click on "Submit a request"
3. Select "Report User or Hack" 
4. Detail the encounter, provide screenshots, names, and any necessary detail.

2 minutes ago, Neah said:

You can report players by contacting support
1. Login to Warframe's official website
2. In the support page, click on "Submit a request"
3. Select "Report User or Hack" 
4. Detail the encounter, provide screenshots, names, and any necessary detail.

This. Give this guy a best answer sticker, cause aint nobody gunna do better. 

It's was hard to tell, I had to let them kill me so that I could watch them but pretty much what happened was that for some I couldn't cap their teams cephalon when I took it back to base but they could cap ours by ruing in and out of it and some how stopping it from resetting back to base.

The other weird thing is that they weren't even trying to kill me thy would just try to get my cephalon and then stay in their base, the only time they would come after me is when they had 4 out of five and tried to farm kills on my team, because of that NY teammates left and it ended up being a two on one (I'm the one) for the two to three games we played people would join see what they were doing then rage quite