Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your experiance with hackers in games?

crimsonspartan1

What kind of experiances did you have with a hacker in a game? Just now when i was playing gta 5 on the xbox one me and some others was doing a crowbar only team deathmatch abd my team was way into the lead. Then someone ends up hacking his whole team rpgs and rifles, making us instantly lose. It was alot of fun but they just hacked like hell.

What are your experiances with hackers?

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

That they suck when they use hacks to harm or annoy others but are great when they use hacks for everyone....*remembers Call of Duty World at War*

I like it when hackers hack people stuff and help them but using it to annoy others or just to win a match is pure bs. I also forgot to mention but in that game they also spawned a ****ing buzzard (a helicopter with machine guns and rockets). They really did not like losing (the score was 22 to my team and 9 to their team before they started hacking like mad)

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I like it when hackers hack people stuff and help them but using it to annoy others or just to win a match is pure bs. I also forgot to mention but in that game they also spawned a ****ing buzzard (a helicopter with machine guns and rockets). They really did not like losing (the score was 22 to my team and 9 to their team before they started hacking like mad)

Though there were some good times like when everyone could jump super high and were very fast. That was fun. I would pay o see a Call of Duty World at War remastered.

when I'm playing tf2 and someone like a aimbot comes on, I switch to bonk scout and taunt kill the sniper. Very fun.

Also in warframe, when I was playing with a hacker in pvp with infinite shields. (switches to bo prime) uwotmate?

4 minutes ago, ColentoDespuras said:

when I'm playing tf2 and someone like a aimbot comes on, I switch to bonk scout and taunt kill the sniper. Very fun.

Also in warframe, when I was playing with a hacker in pvp with infinite shields. (switches to bo prime) uwotmate?

Lol.

also how does the bo prime work on a guy with infinate shields? Would a slash or toxic weapon work better?

Definetly negative.

There are some ways to make hacking a fun thing for everyone, but most of the time it isnt.

I met hackers in all kinds of games: Team Fortress, Call Of Duty, Titanfall, Dark Souls... Often it's something simple like aimbot, wallhack or both, which is a very... Untasteful.

That one time i had a hacket on enemy team in titanfall and guess what? Even though his aimbot was a powerful thing as infantry - in titan duel it was no use for him. My Ogre simply outlived and outdamaged his 100% accuracy machine gun and i think i even managed to melee-execute him. Had a good laugh...

But it's not like i'm not guilty either. At least directly... In the past i would cheat a lot in PvE games, but then i stoped because i realized that it takes away all the fun.

In PvP i had a friend who would cheat with aimbot in Team Fortress 2 from fake account. For giggles only ofcourse, he just likes to see people get mad. Especially if he doesn't like them for some reason... And i would be there as medic, saving his &#! and getting ALL the assists. That was kinda fun. Dirty pleasures, i guess?

*Whisper* Don't tell anybody though...

Edited by Artek94

3 hours ago, Artek94 said:

Definetly negative.

There are some ways to make hacking a fun thing for everyone, but most of the time it isnt.

I met hackers in all kinds of games: Team Fortress, Call Of Duty, Titanfall, Dark Souls... Often it's something simple like aimbot, wallhack or both, which is a very... Untasteful.

That one time i had a hacket on enemy team in titanfall and guess what? Even though his aimbot was a powerful thing as infantry - in titan duel it was no use for him. My Ogre simply outlived and outdamaged his 100% accuracy machine gun and i think i even managed to melee-execute him. Had a good laugh...

But it's not like i'm not guilty either. At least directly... In the past i would cheat a lot in PvE games, but then i stoped because i realized that it takes away all the fun.

In PvP i had a friend who would cheat with aimbot in Team Fortress 2 from fake account. For giggles only ofcourse, he just likes to see people get mad. Especially if he doesn't like them for some reason... And i would be there as medic, saving his &#! and getting ALL the assists. That was kinda fun. Dirty pleasures, i guess?

*Whisper* Don't tell anybody though...

Hey guys, I have something to tell ya about Artek94!