Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ground finisher for knocked-down opponents?

Qeveren

Once you've knocked a mook down, perhaps an option to take some time and impale them to the floor as a finisher, instead of letting them get back up / just shooting them while they lay there? It would be useful, but mostly it would just be satisfying. Especially if one of them really made a pest of himself. :D

then there should be a knockdown nerf.

nothing against executing, but if you would implement this, everyone would run around with one of the big weapons, knock everything down and finish them. lame.

it could be possible to give swords the ability to deal double damage with this kind of attack, or daggers could instakill them. hammer, axe, furax and bo should not be allowed to do that.

Knockdown as it is right now is tremendously powerful as the enemy is down for a looong time.

If they are going to implement execute maneurves when they are down then they have to change the delay of getting up to become shorter or else what everyone will do is knock people down all through the missision.

Funny, when people say they want standing finishers (which would take the exact same animation frame time as a ground one), peopel jump on you screamng NO QTE (which they're clealry confused about), but they're responsive to this?

Cool, though, because I wouldn't mind both. Adds to the fun. RIsk reward of looking stylish.

Well that's a good point, having it outright kill opponents might be a bit too OP. Maybe just make it equivalent in damage to a charged attack or something (what kazen said), since they're prone and vulnerable. I was also thinking that it could be a bit of a trade-off for the Tenno, since it isn't like they can defend themselves from the poor victim's friends while s/he's getting his/her stab on... :)

Mind you, I did manage to cut a prone opponent in half with that jumping down-stab attack... :D

What I'd like to see is to be able to aim are slashes up and down, not only right and left. We could cut enemies lying on the ground or even cut those flying corpus robots and turrets. It would make hiting enemies in general less a matter of spamming in their general direction.

think each finisher should be class specific tbh...

like Excalibur summons a sword (similair to his ultimate) and impales them through the head with it

Mag would do a darth vader choke hold and then rip them in half

Rhino would kneel over them and then just rain of punch there face in

Ember would click her fingers and cause them to burst into flames screaming and rolling on the floor

Ash would simply turn away from them..... as there body is ripped by many many cuts

Volt Would grab there face with his hand pick them up and shock them till they fried and throw them away

Loki would put his sidearm to his head shoot and just as the bullet left the barrel switch teleport

Trinity now this one is hard.... I mean what is she gonna do heal them to death? hmmmmmmmmmmm cant think of anything that really suits her playstyle.... perhaps she could just shout AH HAH OKTOBERFEST! and pull out a bone saw and stab them.

God yes, half the time my sword doesn't even cut that low so I'm forced to allow them to get back up. It's stupid really.

Tenno: "Good sir, my apologies for bringing you off your feet. Please get up again so I can recommence the slashing."

Corpus: "Right away, fine assailant. Very noble of you. Let me just scramble back up ... Ugh ... there!"

Tenno: "Most splendid, old chap. *chops in half* What a fine sport."

Corpus: "Hurfghllbrrml..!"

Yes, yes indeed. They pretty much turn themselves invincible by falling over. Those bastards.

Edited by Ced23Ric