Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY CANT I REDUCE MY CLAN SIZE?

(XBOX)Ice Guardian

Question

I was a mountain clan, and i couldn't afford to do anything especially with my selfish clan members not contributing. So i tried to reduce my clan tier size and it told me i had to delete "something" i don't recall the exact text, but its always extremely unspecific. so i deleted my mountain barracks, my storm barracks, and my shadow barracks, and now i try to reduce my clan tier size again and its telling me to wait 60 FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!! but that's not even the worst problem.it doesn't even show the shadow barracks when i click on a door that i recently had the shadow barracks in, yet it shows the storm barracks in the architect menu (BUT I HAVE TO BUILD THE SHADOW BARRACKS B4 I CAN BUILD THE STORM BARRACKS). i don't have a single barracks, but I'm somehow still a storm clan. does that mean i can't hold more than 10 members, AND i still have to deal with the cost of a stormclan's research, and new room costs???????????????????????????!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Edited by (XB1)BoodieSnatcher
grammar

7 answers to this question

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200049929-Clan-Alliance-and-Dojo-Guide

Reducing Clan Tier

If you are Warlord of the clan, you can simply downsize your clan by clicking "REDUCE CLAN TIER" option on ESC menu when you are in Clan Dojo.

In order to reduce your clan tier the following conditions must be met:

1. You must have a Barracks built for the tier lower than your current tier. i.e. To go from Moon tier to Mountain tier, you must have a Mountain Barracks in your dojo. Changing from Shadow tier to Ghost tier does not require any barracks.

2. You must NOT have the barracks for your current tier in your dojo. I.E. if changing from a Storm tier to Shadow tier clan, you must first destroy your Storm Barracks.

3. All pending room and decoration builds must be completed or cancelled.

4. The clan membership count must be lower than the maximum capacity of the lower tier you are trying to change to. I.E. if you are reducing your tier from Mountain to Storm, you must have 100 or fewer members in your clan currently.

When all the above criteria are met, you will be able to select the "Reduce Clan Tier" option in your menu while in the dojo. After your tier changes, you will notice reduced costs for room and decoration builds and any active research projects will have their resource requirements updated to reflect the new tier. Please note that any overages you spent on research at your previous tier, will not be refunded when you reduce your tier. There is a cool down of 60 days in between tier changes after each use of this option.

Edited by Magnulast
Added COLOR

If you reduce your clan multiple time you will have a time restriction probably the 60 days ( never tryed it tought).

Mountain -> Storm

wait 60 days 

then

Storm -> shadow

then you need to wait 60 days to go

Shadow -> ghost

You always need to delete the barrack of the tier you want to reduce so to reduce from mountain to storm you need to get rid of the Mountain one.

Deleting all of them may have caused a bug

If you are a storm clan you can hold up to 100 technicly.

I may be mistaken on the 60 days thing i never got this ^.^ 

48 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

So from mountain to ghost, what is that, three tier changes, so a 180 day wait? Wow!

thats what ive been told but i may be mistaken i never tryed it.

Maybe the 60 days is just on re-upgrading can

nvm Magnulast got it covered ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

On 3/30/2016 at 11:52 AM, (XB1)BoodieSnatcher said:

thats un reasonable!

Our clan (and many others) waited two years before DE gave us the ability to downsize.  And you're complaining about waiting another 60 days?  While you're waiting, why not recruit some new players to replace the old inactive ones?