The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thought on Dex

IANOBW

For all of the current Dex weapons, there's some sort of relation to the number "2". Dex Furis is two Furis. Dex Dakra is two Dakra. Dex Sybaris fires two shots per burst.

If they release some sort of Dex Sentinel or Warframe, I'd imagine it would have to relate to the number 2 somehow (whether by default or modification). There's also the possibility of them wanting to include a shotgun, which is almost guaranteed to be the Tigris. If they went as far as to make a Dex Warframe, Equinox could be possible. After all, the frame's all about duality.

Edited by Nitresco

Just now, Nitresco said:

For all of the current Dex weapons, there's some sort of relation to the number "2". Dex Furis is two Furis. Dex Dakra is two Dakra. Dex Sybaris fires two shots per burst.

If they release some sort of Dex Sentinel or Warframe, I'd imagine it would have to relate to the number 2 somehow (whether by default or modification). There's also the possibility of them wanting to include a shotgun, which is almost guaranteed to be the Tigris.

Irrelevent response, but there are dots which correspond to each anniversary. IE Dex sybaris has 3, dex dakra has 2, dex furis has 1.

Most likely be a Dex Syandana. I would say full armor set but it seems a little far fetch. Lets see what this year will bring us. DE might pull a surprise on us & be totally different than what we expected. I guess it all depends what kind of content we get this year. I think either a Dex syandana or Dex Liset or Dex like skin for Excalibur is much more likely

40 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

A Warframe? no, but a Skin? definitely plausible. I can see Excal rocking a Dex Skin in purple with a huge Lotus symbol emblazoned across his front. I think it would be better if the skin were available for all frames though, since Excal already has plenty of versions.

That's an interesting thought; a universal Warframe skin.

I can get behind that.