Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hexagon with a dot in it on Mods

jcwolves

Question

Okay, 
I have a ton of pictures to add to this.  I'm on PC. 

Basically some mods are stacking separately from others.  They have this icon (see below).  There is only one per mod.  They can be any polarity, any cost, and are otherwise identical to the original mod.  

If I choose a mod with the icon to transmute, it will automatically change it with another regular mod if I have the same mod without the icon.  It acts like a regular mod - I can transmute it and it doesn't have the icon after.  It also leaves the regular one so that I can select it and add it to the transmutation. 

Look at the pictures, they explain better than I do. 

Jcwolves

The actual icon

258z9t0.jpg

They are identical

14l0cgk.png

So if i try to transmute ^ it will appear as this one ^ in the transmutation window, and I can transmute this one into it.

Anyone know what this icon is/means?

Edited by jcwolves
Fixing image

9 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

give the man a ceegar!!!

Appreciate the cigarrette XD and yeah actually knowing that is really good, it help you to recognize the mods you can use on every weapon and the mods you can't trade or transmute because of going again to each weapon and see what weapon is missing the mod or so.

yeah, it's neat that it shows that a Mod is Equipped on something, though...

- in the previous Mod System, the icon that denoted this also had a Tooltip that shows all things the Mod is Equipped on.
- the hexagon thing doesn't show when putting Mods on Equipment, which is the only time you'd actually really need to see it.