Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Depressurization should put out fires. :)

Qeveren

It should also pull all unsecured objects out the window.

I agree that would be really cool. However, it might take more time than is worth it at this time, considering the other things that need attention.

@DEdevs: Please do see if you can do this. :)

If you happen to get ice level, you can see Tenno's breath.. And if you break a glass, they are clearly still breathing. In the vacuum! That is a horrible game design flaw! Horrible!

Maybe the suit has a limited internal air supply, and you're seeing the exhaled breath from that... <___<

Maybe the suit has a limited internal air supply, and you're seeing the exhaled breath from that... <___<

Fair enough.

Anyway, I find it a bit strange that if a window gets shattered on a space ship, there are no automatic systems to close the shutters, but instead you have to HACK your way through to the controls to close them....

Well the system does lock you in the room, maybe its a security protocol because usually the only time a ship will lose a window is when there are enemies aboard. Thus if the intruder breaks the window and doesn't know how to hack or have authorization to run the window closing protocol, then the intruder will get space'd.

Well the system does lock you in the room, maybe its a security protocol because usually the only time a ship will lose a window is when there are enemies aboard. Thus if the intruder breaks the window and doesn't know how to hack or have authorization to run the window closing protocol, then the intruder will get space'd.

Well I guess that makes sense.

Would make even more sense if the grineer or corpus didn't suffocate as well.

Well I guess that makes sense.

Would make even more sense if the grineer or corpus didn't suffocate as well.

well the number of grineer isn't a problem since they are massively clone. The thought process is , hey let a few grunts die and kill the one tenno that is killing everyone.

As for the corpus, you would think their giant helmet would have some oxygen in it kinda like how Isaac is in Dead Space

Fair enough.

Anyway, I find it a bit strange that if a window gets shattered on a space ship, there are no automatic systems to close the shutters, but instead you have to HACK your way through to the controls to close them....

Automated systems are expensive, and clones are cheap. You can always just collect them on the next run for recycling.

Anyway, lack of air doesn't automatically put out fires. They could be being fed from the ship's air supply as well as whatever they're burning.

Agreed. It's getting there but still much to do in terms of bugs and content before spit and polish. I hope the founders program has/will be a success for DE in the sense that they can gauge interest in something like this as well as get funds to keep going. This games rocks quite a bit! :)