The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I feel like this Nyx slide picture would be improved if it was a Valkyr with those punch claws doing this slide, no idea why, maybe it's the whole "claws spark when hitting metal" thing I see done in a lot of places.

Number 2: Embar seems like an epic villain monolog before a boss battle, 4 and 5 are fantastic. 

Meanwhile 1 and 2: Titania are done quite well.

That is all I have to say.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

For some reason, I feel like this Nyx slide picture would be improved if it was a Valkyr with those punch claws doing this slide, no idea why, maybe it's the whole "claws spark when hitting metal" thing I see done in a lot of places.

Number 2: Embar seems like an epic villain monolog before a boss battle, 4 and 5 are fantastic. 

Meanwhile 1 and 2: Titania are done quite well.

That is all I have to say.

titanai? 

1 hour ago, arch111 said:

Captura is really fun. You got some good angles,  but you get the same fiery blur with Ember that I got. I think she is a bit lost in there, as nice at it lppks.

oh thats field of depth i did the purposeful 

On 3/19/2017 at 5:04 AM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

oberon umbra by DrkMako

An unhallowed wrecking steps from the shadows: oberon umbra

I looked at some oberon designs from some old tapestries , and tried to meld them in with the base oberon design while adding the "umbra " flare

i hope this is a good depiction for those oberon fans 

Nice helm but his intricate shoulderpiece that I can never draw properly is lost :( ... Not saying I can draw his glorious default helm properly anyways...)

1 hour ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Nice helm but his intricate shoulderpiece that I can never draw properly is lost :( ... Not saying I can draw his glorious default helm properly anyways...)

1 hour ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Like how the helmet echoes of his original one.

well since those are addons technically oberon umbra could use the origional ones

but to detailed for me xD 

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

well since those are addons technically oberon umbra could use the origional ones

but to detailed for me xD 

I would imagine said branchlike shoulderpieces would go well with the gold Umbra aesthetic too. :(

The shoulders of Oberon Umbra would probably be more ornate even. I would hope those would resemble golden leaves and flowers.

Oh yes.  Just remembered we don't have a Prime yet xD

Edited by arch111

• 3 weeks later...

Quick commison status update :

because i finally got time ; _ ; 

Im doing a redesign of my gravity frame  ..its taken a while to get this out of my head ... 

C_odVhpUMAAh3ur.jpg:large

old topic is archived 

currently still working on heskroids request 

working on a non warframe request for a friends friend to be a book cover? 

working on ysmir drafts for BDA  [is a blob right now ...]

did a emblem for ps4 clan, and might eb doing another for xbox 

Ooooo, I had always debated doing a gravity frame, but, Mag and Vauban had already taken the ability Ideas I had for it. Let's see your take on the whole affair.

Also, A) Yes indeed it is a Book Cover and B) godang you seem busy as heck, I really wish I could draw myself just to take the pressure off, but, alas, nature wasn't as kind to me as it was with my siblings.