The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

1 hour ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

why do we people gravitate to default colors of the orokin?  Taiyo has that, and so does the kitsune, and countless others.  

If I have to hazard a guess, it might be because folks like to stick the origins of the frames. That said, just because these look very "Prime", doesn't mean one couldn't just work backwards from the luster-coated extravagance to something more "basic" and "modern".

At the very least, I believe Mr. Pigman's Flora, my Feynman, and Mr. Archwizard's Revenant and Scathhach dodged the "Oro-Color" bullet. Think Mr. M has a mighty fine "Darkness" frame as well that "matrixes" by it.

That said, I also know a few who "commit that sin".

Edited by Unus

• 2 weeks later...

ok new tablet ordered..should be here tomorrow  ... 

some fo you may not have heard but my art app is broken on my current lenovo tablet and it cant update cause..because lenovo dosnt believe in updating/maintaining androids they sell for 300+ $$$ 

never buying one from them again , anyway new tablet is octa core samsung 

hopefully with that in mind i can get back to drawing  

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

ok new tablet ordered..should be here tomorrow  ... 

some fo you may not have heard but my art app is broken on my current lenovo tablet and it cant update cause..because lenovo dosnt believe in updating/maintaining androids they sell for 300+ $$$ 

never buying one from them again , anyway new tablet is octa core samsung 

hopefully with that in mind i can get back to drawing  

PHEW! Glad to hear it's not the end for you and your artistic gallery. I've been pokeing around, but I could find absolutely nothing that could help you in my time of digging.

Sorry that your out 300 moolah  for the thrice demed device, but glad that you can finally return to what you actually want to do as opposed to sitting about watching others do it.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Yikes. Your sacrifice signifies great passion. If only I can get away from writing and back to art...

it calms me to draw my little projects , de stress ect 

37 minutes ago, Unus said:

PHEW! Glad to hear it's not the end for you and your artistic gallery. I've been pokeing around, but I could find absolutely nothing that could help you in my time of digging.

Sorry that your out 300 moolah  for the thrice demed device, but glad that you can finally return to what you actually want to do as opposed to sitting about watching others do it.

i like my old tablet it just cant be used for art or anything of that sort anymore [still suing it for e reader] 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 1:52 PM, Unus said:

From what I recall, balanceing the two concepts are good, but it leads to never really excelling in one or the other.

Concepts? I thought I was referring to your unwillingness to commit into both writing and drawing?

Remember, there are no bad artists. There’s only ones that stop too early.

4 minutes ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Concepts? I thought I was referring to your unwillingness to commit into both writing and drawing?

Remember, there are no bad artists. There’s only ones that stop too early.

Oh, I meant the concept of writing and the concept of drawing, the potential for the annoying "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" Effect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

thats about it

Perfectly fine in my book suh! Been thinking about giving ya a poke for my big art consolidation phase coming up for the Pit, but, figured I'd "milked you" enough as it were for the ""freebie"" pieces.

In any case, recommend showing off some of the colored ones here still, keep that freight train a fun rollin!

Edited by Unus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...