Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i have a prime blueprint i want to sell...

WorvernScar

Question

I did a void mission and got 2 Akbronco prime blueprints. I don't really need 2 and want to get rid of one. So I took a peek at the trade chat and it was like a continuous flow of text and it kinda overwhelmed me. I want to trade the blueprint in for a couple plat but I'm not sure how to actually do that. Can anybody help guide a noob (me) in the art of trading?

Edited by WorvernScar

11 answers to this question

WTS - Wanting to sell (ITEM)

ex. WTS - Rhino P set (250p)

WTB - Wanting to buy (ITEM)

ex. WTB - Nikana Prime Blade (150p)

WTT - Normally means wanting to trade for, but its a little confusing.

ex. WTT Primed continuity for Primed Reach

PC - Price check of an item

ex. PC - Rhino P bp

A "p" after a number in trade chat means plat.

Also, there are a ton of parts that almost never sell, among the top, being the Akbronco P bps.

Even if you don't use their service, try warframe.market to see the average price people are willing to buy or sell.  If you want prime parts that sell well, you should look for parts from the latest or recent release (Saryn, Spira, Nikana, etc.).

Nyx Prime parts won't fetch you too much plat because she's oldish and not super popular.  I would hold on to Nyx Prime System blueprint because it's worth 50 ducats if you build the system.

ah...so i guess I got the mother of all useless prime blueprints, heh heh...

Welp thxs for the info on how to trade!

one last question, how do i figure out how much a prime item is worth, such as a Nyx Prime Systems?

Edited by WorvernScar
extra question

As @xiaodenden said, some blueprints are too cheap to bother to sell. Go to any relay (except Maroo's Bazaar) and they can be exchanged for Ducats, which are used in conjunction with Credits to buy mods and weapons from Baro Ki'teer when he visits every two (?) weeks.

Some prime Warframe parts are worth more ducats assembled than just as the blueprint. If you happen to have the spare materials, go ahead and build them.

1 hour ago, Ant11337 said:

As @xiaodenden said, some blueprints are too cheap to bother to sell. Go to any relay (except Maroo's Bazaar) and they can be exchanged for Ducats, which are used in conjunction with Credits to buy mods and weapons from Baro Ki'teer when he visits every two (?) weeks.

Some prime Warframe parts are worth more ducats assembled than just as the blueprint. If you happen to have the spare materials, go ahead and build them.

you can trade built items for Ducats, say wha?

To add on to what @Ant11337 mentioned above, the Wiki has a list of the Prime parts and their ducat pricing (Blueprint value and crafted value can be different for WF parts).

I'm the link you want to click for the information

As for the art of trading for prime parts, it will be a little bit more in depth as you have to balance the cost for farming the parts with the perceived value and the ducats they offer (as some of the are items you can only get every so often).  TBH everything is trade-able in this game.  If you are looking for other ways, keep an eye on alerts for aura mods and look into the Orokin Derelict missions.

Good luck!

well, I don't really trade myslef but, you simply find someone willing to trade with you, select one of your empty boxes and then select a category. If it's the akbronco prime then go to weapon blueprints and click on it. It sould appear in your slot. when the person your trading with gives you a fair amount of plat, you both click ready to trade. Don't forget there are trade taxes

To explain a little bit, prime part drop rates in the void are definitely not even chances, and the drop tables are filled with non-part rewards as well.  Because of this, people sometimes have to run a mission over and over if they're after a 5% chance item, and they're likely to collect quite a few of the 20% chance items on the way.