Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon should be a women

kristophy

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Really? So you want Oberon to have a thin waist & boobs?? That is the dum- You know what. +1

Honest to god anything is better than what we have now. Whenever I look at him I don't see a genocidal bad@ss goat man, I see my uncle in his Sunday Best (a pair of grey briefs with a noticeable whole on the left side) with a can of Budweiser. All while yelling "Dammit Van Horn, catch the f@$king ball." before eating something out of the fridge (days old mind you) and passing out on his couch. Weekends with Uncle Greg were a blast!!!!!!

1 minute ago, (PS4)KikoEschobar said:

Honest to god anything is better than what we have now. Whenever I look at him I don't see a genocidal bad@ss goat man, I see my uncle in his Sunday Best (a pair of grey briefs with a noticeable whole on the left side) with a can of Budweiser. All while yelling "Dammit Van Horn, catch the f@$king ball." before eating something out of the fridge (days old mind you) and passing out on his couch. Weekends with Uncle Greg were a blast!!!!!!

Ha! what bother me is how colors look on him. I cant find a good color combo for him. But when i do. Colors just seem all off to me. I honestly cant wait for the Oberon deluxe skin to hit consoles. I would definitely play more of him just because of that skin. 

I'm sorry, but I can't interpret the whole Warframe gender-bender fad in any way that doesn't ultimately make them all sound like moronically insecure stereotypes of either Tumblr SJWs or adolescent boys. They're less classes and more characters, much like in TF2, and I know better than to screw with an established character just to pander to one of the creepiest fan demographics this game has.

2 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

I'm sorry, but I can't interpret the whole Warframe gender-bender fad in any way that doesn't ultimately make them all sound like moronically insecure stereotypes of either Tumblr SJWs or adolescent boys. They're less classes and more characters, much like in TF2, and I know better than to screw with an established character just to pander to one of the creepiest fan demographics this game has.

as an almost tumblr sjw, I agree.

11 hours ago, Darkwave1098 said:

There are more important topics at hand than this one. Such as why some warframes have beer/bulged out bellies (Looking at you, Nova)

After seeing new Banshee skin i had even shorter question. It was just "WHY"

Spoiler

3d64e734f401e635a44a35fcd0aa1087.png

13 hours ago, (XB1)EmeraldBuldozer said:

Are you saying that you don't like Oberon cause he's male?

yes. i am. he looks weird. i do not like it. i saw the skin then i thought oberon would look amazing as a women. thats what brought us here XD even vanilla oberon would look amazing, and the funny thing here is that you guys think this is about sex. its not. its about shapes. look at croma, voban volt and rhino they would look like crap as a women. and look bad &#! as men

Edited by kristophy

9 minutes ago, kristophy said:

yes. i am. he looks weird. i do not like it. i saw the skin then i thought oberon would look amazing as a women. thats what brought us here XD even vanilla oberon would look amazing, and the funny thing here is that you guys think this is about sex. its not. its about shapes. look at croma, voban volt and rhino they would look like crap as a women. and look bad &#! as men

Oh so it's just reply bait. I get it now.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)EmeraldBuldozer said:

Oh so it's just reply bait. I get it now.

what?

no. i am honestly making a point here. some frames look good as male. some look good as female. some could look good as both.

oberon looks strange. and honestly i just cant play as him.

i feel like your just saying this to gain leverage. 

Edited by kristophy

3 minutes ago, kristophy said:

what?

no. i am honestly making a point here. some frames look good as male. some look good as female. some could look good as both.

No, Some frames look good and some frames look bad it's not the gender, it's the design. Also most frames aren't supposed to have a gender. Like if Oberon was female he would look the exact same because it's armor

Spoiler

Within a lore standpoint frames don't have a gender in any way. They're is nothing living inside of them. Simply the Operator controlling them.

So basically it's up to you what gender the frame is. If I say Rhino is female you can't prove me wrong cause she would the exact same, Male or Female. 

2 hours ago, texrei said:

After seeing new Banshee skin i had even shorter question. It was just "WHY"

Hide contents

3d64e734f401e635a44a35fcd0aa1087.png

first off your staring at them to much if you think that. and second nova looks amazing. think of it like this warframes are god ninjas displayed after each culture. nova is chinese she looks chinese and its awesome. fashion frame is end game makes you feel like that character's style. i just dont feel oberon at all.

Edited by kristophy

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EmeraldBuldozer said:

No, Some frames look good and some frames look bad it's not the gender, it's the design. Also most frames aren't supposed to have a gender. Like if Oberon was female he would look the exact same because it's armor

Hide contents

Within a lore standpoint frames don't have a gender in any way. They're is nothing living inside of them. Simply the Operator controlling them.

So basically it's up to you what gender the frame is. If I say Rhino is female you can't prove me wrong cause she would the exact same, Male or Female. 

all right this is the last time ill post to you. each frame is the corpse of a ether dead tenno or alien with supper powers that has been reconstructed as a cyborg, read your codex to learn more. its mostly speculation but 90% of the way to being a fact. like its mentioned plan as day in the jordus quest line.

Just now, kristophy said:

all right this is the last time ill post to you. each frame is the corpse of a ether dead tenno or alien with supper powers that has been reconstructed as a cyborg, read your codex to learn more. its mostly speculation but 90% of the way to being a fact. like its mentioned plan as day in the jordus quest line.

I don't remember jordus saying a plan as day, also what is a plan as day?

Just now, (XB1)EmeraldBuldozer said:

I don't remember jordus saying a plan as day, also what is a plan as day?

ok do i have to keep posting. plan as day means that some thing is said so in context that you would have to be not listening to hear it. got it , my dear little moon pie. do not fear the youtube video it wants you to do easy research. good bye.

21 minutes ago, SaerwenFlanoir said:

Oberon is the KING of Faeries, if he was a woman he'd be Titania. Read some Shakespeare.

yes its been said 6 times on this conversation. and i agree rename him Titania. XD

also shakespeare did not invent that.

Edited by kristophy