Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd love to play your game some more but....

SpoofyVibes

I've seen this problem before.  Send your ee.log to support and include a link to that video.  Once you've done that, check your settings in launcher and game to see if anything got switched. IIRC this problem is related to High Dynamic Range (on) + Ambient Occlusion (on) + DX9 render mode.  Short term solution, change any of those settings and it should stop doing that.  Report back if reality still bending.

Edited by Momaw

7 minutes ago, Momaw said:

I've seen this problem before.  Send your ee.log to support and include a link to that video.  Once you've done that, check your settings in launcher and game to see if anything got switched. IIRC this problem is related to High Dynamic Range (on) + Ambient Occlusion (on) + DX9 render mode.  Short term solution, change any of those settings and it should stop doing that.  Report back if reality still bending.

I just tried turning most everything off. So I assume it's either DE forgot about AMD or I'm somehow still on DX9

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I was going to make a joke about Star Trek or another movie with a huge amount of bloom but I think my brain threw up internally after seeing Bloom turned off.

I honestly think it gets worse the more options I turn off or low lol

19 minutes ago, Momaw said:

I found it!...holy crap my eyes are safe. didn't know the launcher had settings after 993 hours of wf...

Now I know.

4 hours ago, Katinka said:

It's a bit late now but... You shouldn't really post a video of your email address.

You think I'd actually post my real email  anywhere at all..? that one's is specifically..for spam and games. Have at it..

1 minute ago, Felikatte said:

You think I'd actually post my real email  anywhere at all..? that one's is specifically..for spam and games. Have at it..

I don't know what to think of you.  I know precisely zero about you.  If you are comfortable with publicising your email then it's no bother to me.  After all, I don't know you so it's not like it'll matter to me if your account security is compromised.