Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spore Build Hikou prime

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

5 answers to this question

(Magnum Force is rarely worth it IMO, and Ammo Mutation isn't that crucial unless you go for max Fire Rate with a focus on CE kerbooms.)

My status fun / Spore-poppin' Hikou Prime build looks like this:

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Concealed Explosives
Primed Heated Charge, Jolt (Rad procs FTW)
Pathogen Rounds, Pistol Pestilence (Toxin spreads with Spores)

You can also go for pure Gas damage (for more AoE fun and) to maximize the Toxin proc spread by Spores.

Magnum Force affects Toxin ticks done by Gas procs, and I do run out of ammunition all the time on Hieracon. Although I think that may be swapping Magnum force to Anemic Agility would work better for burst damage and general Ammo mutation synergy, and also for just being able to aim that crazy torrent of exploding ninja stars.

I do love Radiation on Saryn, but I couldnt get me a Jolt at Thousand Cuts, and now its price skyrocketed again.

38 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

Magnum Force affects Toxin ticks done by Gas procs

Unless you mean to say there's a special interaction between those not mentioned on the wiki,
a 90% Element (Pathogen Rounds or Heated Charge, not to mention the Primed version of the latter)
gives a much larger increase to Gas damage and thus its procs, as far as I can tell.

43 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

I couldnt get me a Jolt at Thousand Cuts

Just a heads up, Hive missions Cache rewards include all the Electric Dual Stat Mods.

31 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Unless you mean to say there's a special interaction between those not mentioned on the wiki,
a 90% Element (Pathogen Rounds or Heated Charge, not to mention the Primed version of the latter)
gives a much larger increase to Gas damage and thus its procs, as far as I can tell.

Just a heads up, Hive missions Cache rewards include all the Electric Dual Stat Mods.

I`m under the impression that DoTs of toxin, gas and slash procs are not affected by elemental and ips mods, and only "pure" base damage mods (like Serration, Heavy Caliber, Pressure Point etc) count. And of course crits and headshot multipliers, but Hikou crit chance is abyssmal.

I`d love to be wrong about that.

Yes, I know about Hive caches, but they are sooo annoying to farm, that I would rather get a couple spira blades and sell them, haha.