Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Third syndicate

(XBOX)Kryll HellBlaze

Question

Hi everyone, i need some help with regard to syndicates, i'm red veil and steel meridian member (both of them max level) so all four remaining syndicates hate me, the problem is i wanted to join a third one so i chose new loka, now when i gave them my sacrifice i thought they'll give me a new loka's sigil but i recived nothing and they only took my credits and resources, so i don't know what to do because i can't gain reputation with new loka and their syndicate missions just don't appear, can someone tell me if i did something wrong?

thanks tenno

11 answers to this question

When doing three syndicates you can't keep both Veil and Steel.  The alignment of friendly and enemy relationships just doesn't allow it.  The easy way to think about it is as you are looking at the UI in the ship you can do the three on the left side or the three on the right side.

Left: Steel, Hexis, Suda

Right: Veil, Perrin, Loka

It gets more complicated if you extend to four syndicates in the positive and with that you can keep Veil and Steel.  But I don't recommend this.  It requires more attention to which sigils you wear and you waste a fair amount of rep each day (ie you rank up / buy things a lot slower).

In short, if you want to rank up Loca you need to stop doing Steel missions and stop wearing their sigil.

1 hour ago, (XB1)NoriYuki Sato said:

The two you have maxed out are rivals to New Loka, you would have had to earn favor back with tributes before you gain anything. Just making sure all bases are covered.

Only Merid is opposed to Loka; OP can Red Veil as much as he wants and Loka won't care

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

When doing three syndicates you can't keep both Veil and Steel.  The alignment of friendly and enemy relationships just doesn't allow it. 

You can do Steel/Suda and keep Veil just fine. I do it all the time. Likewise you can do Veil/Loka and keep Steel just fine

Edited by TARINunit9

Just now, (XB1)NoriYuki Sato said:

Thanks for the clarification. =) I may have been thinking of The Perrin Sequence. and Red Veil. I'm New Loka and The Perrin Sequence and Red Veil doesn't like me.

That doesn't make sense; if you've only ever touched Perrin/Loka, Veil should still be neutral

Just now, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

And in doing so you end up with 4 syndicates, which I said is possible if you really want to waste your time and rep on it.

Only if you want to spend the resources, otherwise your fourth syndicate sits at netraul for free. I have Steel/Suda/Hexis all maxed, and Veil at neutral