Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, KaJuPe said:

Thanks! I just used half an hour of cutting out a picture on clippingmagic just to see that it costs money!

just use Paint.exe in windows crop images will be lot way easier. for apple/linux user I think they have better app.

Hello, i have some question:

1 - The Art on the Card (like the warframe visual or else) can be from Warframe public resources or do we have to create one by our own ?

2 - For the Card game, as an exemple you show a classic style cards, but it is possible to do Trading Card game style, or other card game style ?

3 - in game visual with screenshot count as legit ressource (close to question 2 above) or a screenshot usage will be legit ?

thanks for your time, thanks for the game, and i hope we will see more new style contests, actually i only see things with screenshot (i can try my chance with those), Graphics contest and cosplay, why not a contest around "writing something" ? that a talent too :)

Wow, i really was playing around with this idea the other day. If the cards have to be Warframe themed then why not CREATE a WF TCG? Here are some cards i did. The Tenno character card and the braton weapon card are with some explaning. The Excal and Ember pics are made by me but are placeholders... terrible placeholders lol.

I might even come up with some rules, because why not? Feedback would really be appreciated.

YELaRRy.png

NfGUNHd.png

CnW6NwB.png

nMqIi64.png

C1MCOyA.png

PS. Admire my MS Paint skillz lol 

4 hours ago, X16.ALPHA.CONFIG said:

hmmm seems one sided content creator and slap something up but the regular joe with no photoshop skill or anything can only sit and watch

yup, that's been that last few contests. as demonstrated by the winners of every artistry based contest they've ever done

I have a question:

@[DE]Megan

Can these cards but any kind of card game?

As in can they be inspired by non-traditional card games such as:

pokemon, yugioh, magic the gathering, ect

examples:

http://img.beckett.com/images/opg/opg-icons/pokemon.jpg

http://www.thecelebworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Japanese-Blue-Eyes-Ultimate-Dragon-with-Armor.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mtg/images/7/7a/Scoria_Elemental.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110511020909

thank you!!

6 hours ago, Catacomb said:

If only i had some kind of talent ;_;

6 hours ago, ahmed.bboy said:

same here

you dont need talent all you need is Ms paint and the ability to know how to copy and paste get a nice picture of ur warframe in game or find pictures you can use make hearts be skanas and clubes be wars and spades be broken wars. simple stuff like that is [not only my idea that i dont think ill use now] very simple and anyone can go do it