Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, Olathural said:

That has been the question for the last 8 hours now, with no response.. 

its actually been the question since they announced this on warframe prime time the other day, with still no response :/

11 hours ago, (PS4)rowan845 said:

I know is enough people ask it will get answered.....

no... no, it looks like it wont.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

MZnEWsi.png
Card games are an essential summer pasts- time as you’re soaking in those Phobos rays with fellow Tenno. As the weather heats up it’s time to dig out those Warframe playing cards and flex your full house! Is Loki your King, or does he take the Joker spot? Show us your unique Warframe playing cards!

How to Enter
Create Warframe themed playing cards IRL and submit an image of them in this thread for judging!

Need an Example?

Reveal hidden contents

KAGeDj3.jpg

Fy3kpPc.jpg

sNnicri.jpg

Nt7tOmw.jpg

Rules
One submission per person
Do not use art that is not yours
Playing cards must be Warframe themed
A whole deck is not necessary (you can make as many or little as you wish - your choice!)
Playing cards do not need to be tangible (like the example), an image of your creation is acceptable as well
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Warframe playing cards printed/shown on Prime Time!
2nd place – 500 Platinum!
3rd place – 250 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and uniqueness when making their playing cards!

This contest starts now until April 14th at 1:00 p.m. EDT! 

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Deals yourselves in and have fun!

1. me 2

So wait. Can we use photoshop for this? And can we use official warframe images such as prime access, and new warframe    images (such as the one for Inaros), and loading screens when you first boot up the game? Also, is codex screenshots allowed as well?

warframe___full_house_contest_entry_by_d

My contest Entry

I didn´t know how to do a "normal" play card, so I decided to make something You-Gi-Oh/Buddyfight-esque.

Even though I´m not very good at art, I tried. And those who try still win in some way, even if they don´t win. (Does that make sense?)

Anyway, best of luck to everyone!

I'd definitely like some confirmation on use of the Fansite Kit or my own personal screenshots. I can't draw, but I've got some graphic design experience I'd really like to put to use!

Mind you, if I printed out a full set of 52 cards, it might cost more than $50, but glory isn't something that can be bought. ♥

Edited by QueenFiona

19 hours ago, Block_sendo said:

you dont need talent all you need is Ms paint and the ability to know how to copy and paste get a nice picture of ur warframe in game or find pictures you can use make hearts be skanas and clubes be wars and spades be broken wars. simple stuff like that is [not only my idea that i dont think ill use now] very simple and anyone can go do it

shhhh

Hello,

i made 3 Cards. 2 Grineer Cards wich replace the diamond cards and 1 corpus card wich replaces the spades cards.

I have connected the body together making them look like 1, this is inspired by a normal card deck where the Jack, Queen and King all have those pictures with their body being mirrored and conected.

The card number is shown in the top left and buttom right corner in the specific letters of the faction the card is from. The letter for the Ace is A and for the King is K.

This is as much creativite as i actually have, i hope its enough. :)

My Cards:

Spoiler

LBzWpFP.png?1

Butcher - 7 of Diamonds

7 - 7 as Grineer number

Diamond - Diamond symbol as the Grineer symbol

Spoiler

n4E4Qg3.png?1

Sargas Ruk - King of Diamonds

King - K in Grineer letters

Diamond - Diamond symbol as the Grineer symbol

Spoiler