Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for watching Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I watch the show but it say that I must have "Facebook to chat in this channel" I have brought this issue and still nobody respond. When I sign up for twitch it didn't say need Facebook to chat. I don't want to sign up for Facebook. CevTONhWAAAIy0K?format=pjpg&name=large

uhm. i cant confirm that one, never needed to sign in facebook. On my end at least.

4 hours ago, D4N13L_LV said:

uhm. i cant confirm that one, never needed to sign in facebook. On my end at least.

When I sign in twitch everything is good to go then when stream went live I was like let me post a question in chat then it gave me that message. The thing twitch didn't say in order post in chat need Facebook or DE said would need Facebook to post in the chat and we would see your post. I don't even know if they see me on the list watching the show in twitch.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

19 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I watch the show but it say that I must have "Facebook to chat in this channel" I have brought this issue and still nobody respond. When I sign up for twitch it didn't say need Facebook to chat. I don't want to sign up for Facebook. 

Use a computer instead of a phone. I think you're trying to use the app, which is why it does that. On a pc you're not required to use FB chat. You could prob even login to twitch on your mobile browser instead and stream it that way. Either way....stop using a phone and you won't run into this

14 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

When I sign in twitch everything is good to go then when stream went live I was like let me post a question in chat then it gave me that message. The thing twitch didn't say in order post in chat need Facebook or DE said would need Facebook to post in the chat and we would see your post. I don't even know if they see me on the list watching the show in twitch.

You will show up in the list of viewers, FB is only needed to send chat messages. It's an extra layer of authentication to make sure bots don't get in I think. Will still be required on pc. 

1 hour ago, KinetosImpetus said:

You will show up in the list of viewers, FB is only needed to send chat messages. It's an extra layer of authentication to make sure bots don't get in I think. Will still be required on pc. 

So if I'm on list DE can see me on the list and a chance to win free platinum when they are scrolling on viewer list?

8 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So if I'm on list DE can see me on the list and a chance to win free platinum when they are scrolling on viewer list?

Yes, all you need to win plat is be logged in to Twitch and on the stream page.