Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Rework (Straw poll)

AKKILLA

17 minutes ago, Xarathos_The_Judge said:

Smoke screen already has a crowd control.  The cloud CC seems more like an augment kind of

I oppose bad Bladestorm changes.  I'd imagine some people agree, if I'm as "popular" as you say.

tumblr_m4hto33SU41rv1aiqo1_500.gif

I seriously cant with You.

You obviously just have some typa grudge going on with My thread and ideas in general. I have gotten a good amount of love for the other ideas some were weary of the Bladestorm idea but You said the most naive statement I have ever heard.

Judging that You are quiet a articulate person with all these terms i never heard of, Ad Hominems? Had to google that crap. Dont recal directing my responses to you instead of the subjest being addressed.

Back on topic, really, seriously? Smoke Screen already provides CC? Aw man I seriously need to understand where in the world does Smoke Screen offer CC? I will make a thread asking the community if Smoke Screen offers CC cuz I swear I feel like a straight up Retard to Your superior knowledge.

You call a 1 second stagger CC?

A 1 second Stagger is sooo much CC thanks I will join a Raid and offer some CC with Smoke Screen.

Ok enough sarcasm because I seriously wanna gouge My eyes for what I just read You post. BTW You must be just skimming thru this cuz how the hell is my idea of smoke screen an augment? The intedned rework, or QoL to Smoke Screen synergizes with the Best augment Ash has SMOKE SHADOW

As for Your comment about unneeded steps for Teleport, people rarely use teleport, sorry for tryna offer a good idea to something thats under used.

Im sure Your ideas are better, Teleporting to a wall? *Gets glitched in the wall* Great idea. *Sike*

Im sure You have your opinions but that doesnt mean My idea is a Bad one You just state it repeatedly so Your Fans can like and continue to shed disagreement.

Would You prefer to Lock this thread? Seems like that maybe the route You wish to take. I have tried keeping this thread under control and strictly about the Post and not a personal issue because all Ash threads i seen usually go that route. 

Lets stop saying My ideas are bad I dont say Yours are terrible, i just disagree.

BTW SMOKE SCREEN DOESNT PROVIDE CC AT ALL SORRY  

Just now, AKKILLA said:

Smoke Screen already provides CC? Aw man I seriously need to understand where in the world does Smoke Screen offer CC? I will make a thread asking the community if Smoke Screen offers CC cuz I swear I feel like a straight up Retard to Your superior knowledge.

A 1 second Stagger is sooo much CC thanks I will join a Raid and offer some CC with Smoke Screen.

Technically speaking... a Stagger is still CC. Crowd Control. It's not a STRONG CC, but nonetheless a CC.

Just now, Celastiar said:

Technically speaking... a Stagger is still CC. Crowd Control. It's not a STRONG CC, but nonetheless a CC.

Not a half a second stagger. it is the weakest yet worse CC in game, Soo My idea of making smoke screen like this is Bad?

Ok fine the current Smoke Screen provides CC for half a sec, but why not add this to smoke screen? Alot better imo, and plus its keeping Smoke Screen same just basically a QoL to its mechanic am I correct? As You say it provides CC, ok thats not an excuse to offer smoke screen a better CC as seen here in Assassins Creeds Smoke Bomb. Actually Stuns enemies, and Opens them up to Finisher kills. REAL CC in the form of a CHOKE CLOUD while keeping Ashs short invisibility. Imo Ash deserves this since he will always have the shortest Invisibility duration out of All Warframes in game i see no reason to not give this to Smoke Screen, am I wrong?

Just now, AKKILLA said:

Ok fine the current Smoke Screen provides CC for half a sec, but why not add this to smoke screen? Alot better imo, and plus its keeping Smoke Screen same just basically a QoL to its mechanic am I correct? As You say it provides CC, ok thats not an excuse to offer smoke screen a better CC as seen here in Assassins Creeds Smoke Bomb. Actually Stuns enemies, and Opens them up to Finisher kills. REAL CC in the form of a CHOKE CLOUD while keeping Ashs short invisibility. Imo Ash deserves this since he will always have the shortest Invisibility duration out of All Warframes in game i see no reason to not give this to Smoke Screen, am I wrong?

The stagger from Smoke Screen opens enemies up for finishers. I've used it on occasion. However Ash has a better ability for melee finishers, called Teleport. Assassin's Creed is an entirely different game from Warframe. Different rules. We are not bound to the rules of that game. Also, there's this thing called 'Balance'. If Ash was given a heavy AoE stun potential along with Invisibility at a 35 energy cost (Cheaper than Loki's at 50), that would be a powerful buff for the frame with that one change alone. With that idea alone, a Duration-Range Ash could easily keep an entire room locked down. Add Zenurik Focus, Limbo's Banish, an EV Trinity, or Team Energy Restore Pizzas, and you have a single 'frame (or set of 'frames) that can cheese most missions. 

21 minutes ago, Celastiar said:

The stagger from Smoke Screen opens enemies up for finishers. I've used it on occasion. However Ash has a better ability for melee finishers, called Teleport. Assassin's Creed is an entirely different game from Warframe. Different rules. We are not bound to the rules of that game. Also, there's this thing called 'Balance'. If Ash was given a heavy AoE stun potential along with Invisibility at a 35 energy cost (Cheaper than Loki's at 50), that would be a powerful buff for the frame with that one change alone. With that idea alone, a Duration-Range Ash could easily keep an entire room locked down. Add Zenurik Focus, Limbo's Banish, an EV Trinity, or Team Energy Restore Pizzas, and you have a single 'frame (or set of 'frames) that can cheese most missions. 

Never in My life have i seen casting a Smoke Screen on a alerted enemy has Smoke Screen opened an enemy up for a Finisher NEVER, unless if the enemies are unaware of Your presence then you are just doing a stealth finisher kill not an ability triggered finisher.

BTW Yeah this isnt Assassins Creed but I may add a logic concept to an ability that could use it why not? You really like smoke screen as is? Its soo great to You?

Iirc i seen players state that smoke screen is bad and Arcane Trickery a Band-aid to Smoke Screens low duration,why not give Smoke Screen some Real CC/Utility? I dont mind its current duration. People just need to build for it and stop being naive to only building him for Bladestorm builds. Its your choice You build Your frames however You choose but thats no excuse to claiming Smoke Screen is no point in building for it. 

Remember Lokis invis lasts way longer and is castable in mid-air without breaking your flow of movement. Assh smoke screen cant be cast in mid air and stops you from running for a second of cast animation. Im sure a smoke cloud would make ash great dont make excuses as to why it shouldnt be implemented. Stating You see Ash stun locking rooms forever is naive. His duration maxed is 22 seconds and not all ash players run duration. plus in that time im sure other players will have killed these enemies in the cloud. 

1 hour ago, AKKILLA said:

tumblr_m4hto33SU41rv1aiqo1_500.gif

I seriously cant with You.

You obviously just have some typa grudge going on with My thread and ideas in general. I have gotten a good amount of love for the other ideas some were weary of the Bladestorm idea but You said the most naive statement I have ever heard.

Judging that You are quiet a articulate person with all these terms i never heard of, Ad Hominems? Had to google that crap. Dont recal directing my responses to you instead of the subjest being addressed.

Back on topic, really, seriously? Smoke Screen already provides CC? Aw man I seriously need to understand where in the world does Smoke Screen offer CC? I will make a thread asking the community if Smoke Screen offers CC cuz I swear I feel like a straight up Retard to Your superior knowledge.

Ok enough sarcasm because I seriously wanna gouge My eyes for what I just read You post. BTW You must be just skimming thru this cuz how the hell is my idea of smoke screen an augment? The intedned rework, or QoL to Smoke Screen synergizes with the Best augment Ash has SMOKE SHADOW

As for Your comment about unneeded steps for Teleport, people rarely use teleport, sorry for tryna offer a good idea to something thats under used.

Im sure Your ideas are better, Teleporting to a wall? *Gets glitched in the wall* Great idea. *Sike*

Im sure You have your opinions but that doesnt mean My idea is a Bad one You just state it repeatedly so Your Fans can like and continue to shed disagreement.

Would You prefer to Lock this thread? Seems like that maybe the route You wish to take. I have tried keeping this thread under control and strictly about the Post and not a personal issue because all Ash threads i seen usually go that route. 

Lets stop saying My ideas are bad I dont say Yours are terrible, i just disagree.

Well, since the Smoke Screen issue has been addressed, I will refrain from doing so again.

So in a weak attempt to discredit my proposed qol change for Smoke Screen, you must have it bugged?  I don't think I even need to explain why this argument is flawed.  Though if I do, say something and I'll give you all the details.  Now imagine being able to teleport across the room and wall latch above an an unaware enemy unit?  How is this not an advantage?

As for locking this thread, that is entirely up to you and the civility of the posters here.  However; it will do nothing to help your views.

I'm not saying your ideas are bad because I disagree with them.  There are many good ideas (or ideas with good points) that I disagree with.  I say your ideas are bad due to many glaring flaws in them.  I have pointed these out, as have many others in this thread.

Not a half a second stagger. it is the weakest yet worse CC in game, Soo My idea of making smoke screen like this is Bad?

Assassin's Creed eh?  I'm more of a Dishonored guy myself.  I prefer to pick out my target and dispatch them in an effective manner.  No need to be flashy.  Assassin's Creed, especially the later games, seems to focus more on the rule of cool.  Of course, then there is the issue of balance.  Oh wait, that's already been mentioned...

58 minutes ago, Celastiar said:

If I want to build for stealth, I'll bring a Loki.  I don't enjoy it or use it as much, but it's nice to have the option.  If I want to build for CC, I'll bring Vauban and lock down entire rooms.  I don't prefer these playstyles though.  I prefer the lightning bruiser archetype.  This idea would require Ash to lose other attributes to remain balanced.  That would just turn him into another version of Loki.

28 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Never in My life have i seen casting a Smoke Screen on a alerted enemy has Smoke Screen opened an enemy up for a Finisher NEVER, unless if the enemies are unaware of Your presence then you are just doing a stealth finisher kill not an ability triggered finisher.

BTW Yeah this isnt Assassins Creed but I may add a logic concept to an ability that could use it why not? You really like smoke screen as is? Its soo great to You?

Iirc i seen players state that smoke screen is bad and Arcane Trickery a Band-aid to Smoke Screens low duration,why not give Smoke Screen some Real CC/Utility? I dont mind its current duration. People just need to build for it and stop being naive to only building him for Bladestorm builds. Its your choice You build Your frames however You choose but thats no excuse to claiming Smoke Screen is no point in building for it. 

Remember Lokis invis lasts way longer and is castable in mid-air without breaking your flow of movement. Assh smoke screen cant be cast in mid air and stops you from running for a second of cast animation. Im sure a smoke cloud would make ash great dont make excuses as to why it shouldnt be implemented. Stating You see Ash stun locking rooms forever is naive. His duration maxed is 22 seconds and not all ash players run duration. plus in that time im sure other players will have killed these enemies in the cloud. 

If you buff Smoke Screen like that, it is easy to abuse.  People abuse abilities other than those you must press "4" for.  You want a cheap, persistent cloud of smoke that stuns enemies.  That is too overpowered.  To be honest, I thought your cloud idea could have potential as an augment (why limit them to one per skill) just for the sake of utility.  It would need tweaking to avoid this type of issue though.  Otherwise players will abuse it, especially in closed in areas.  Then instead of spamming 4, the players you love to complain about will start spamming 2.

Edited by Xarathos_The_Judge

51 minutes ago, Xarathos_The_Judge said:

Well, since the Smoke Screen issue has been addressed, I will refrain from doing so again.

So in a weak attempt to discredit my proposed qol change for Smoke Screen, you must have it bugged?  I don't think I even need to explain why this argument is flawed.  Though if I do, say something and I'll give you all the details.  Now imagine being able to teleport across the room and wall latch above an an unaware enemy unit?  How is this not an advantage?

As for locking this thread, that is entirely up to you and the civility of the posters here.  However; it will do nothing to help your views.

I'm not saying your ideas are bad because I disagree with them.  There are many good ideas (or ideas with good points) that I disagree with.  I say your ideas are bad due to many glaring flaws in them.  I have pointed these out, as have many others in this thread.

Assassin's Creed eh?  I'm more of a Dishonored guy myself.  I prefer to pick out my target and dispatch them in an effective manner.  No need to be flashy.  Assassin's Creed, especially the later games, seems to focus more on the rule of cool.  Of course, then there is the issue of balance.  Oh wait, that's already been mentioned...

If I want to build for stealth, I'll bring a Loki.  I don't enjoy it or use it as much, but it's nice to have the option.  If I want to build for CC, I'll bring Vauban and lock down entire rooms.  I don't prefer these playstyles though.  I prefer the lightning bruiser archetype.  This idea would require Ash to lose other attributes to remain balanced.  That would just turn him into another version of Loki.

If you buff Smoke Screen like that, it is easy to abuse.  People abuse abilities other than those you must press "4" for.  You want a cheap, persistent cloud of smoke that stuns enemies.  That is too overpowered.  To be honest, I thought your cloud idea could have potential as an augment (why limit them to one per skill) just for the sake of utility.  It would need tweaking to avoid this type of issue though.  Otherwise players will abuse it, especially in closed in areas.  Then instead of spamming 4, the players you love to complain about will start spamming 2.

You are like a State Attorney

You disagree with just about everything that comes from My mouth. In all honesty, idk why i have responded over and over to your responses trying to convince you of my concepts. You clearly like nothing i have offered, From Shuriken on down to Bladestorm. You agree not even the slightest and you make your point stand firm with your solid disbelief that anything i have to offer is bad due to non sense that others here as You claim made supposable valid judgemenst about why my idea is bad. 

Thats fully subjective to you and your band of followers, as clearly everything you respond to you receive a like. I think its quiet funny how everytime you respond I see you have either 1 or more likes. Kinda makes me wonder whats going on in this thread, a collaboration of nay sayers or just trolls tryna get under my skin over disagreements.

My idea is still a valid concept to rework Bladestorm by, just cuz You are the typical Warframe Elitist who follows trends doesnt Mean everyone else should, You just clearly stated what I was discussing about Players who spam abilities, Its nothing wrong with it, but You just made the most naive comment i hear from the typical Loki Fan boy.

You prefer Loki for Stealth lol

I can Stealth with any warframe, Equinox is one of em who i like experimenting Stealth with via Rest (Calm&Frenzy)

I usually do spies with Wukong to avoid confrontations since cloud walker restricts you from combat unless you deactivate it. I cloud walk My happy but to the terminal and so on. Funny You mentioned Dishonored, I hate that game. Its terrible imo. 

BTW who doesnt like flashy visuals? Iirc Warframe is very flashy visually and aesthetically. If it wasnt i dont think anyone would wanna play this game. Noone wants to play a game with terrible visuals and animations. Warframe is a beautiful game Game play and graphics wise. You are just basing Your Judgements off of My comment about its animations looking bad visually.

Your comment about spamming 2 is bad? soo spamming smoke screen which iirc its not recastable nor did i say you can recast it. Is that bad or is the problem here Bladestorm? Yeah I see you provide excuse after excuse to justify your comments with big words and intimidation. Heck I was like wtf is an ad hominem, i learned something new today. You are worse then Donald Trump i swear 

ckcd3.jpg

55 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

You are like a State Attorney

You disagree with just about everything that comes from My mouth. In all honesty, idk why i have responded over and over to your responses trying to convince you of my concepts. You clearly like nothing i have offered, From Shuriken on down to Bladestorm. You agree not even the slightest and you make your point stand firm with your solid disbelief that anything i have to offer is bad due to non sense that others here as You claim made supposable valid judgemenst about why my idea is bad. 

Thats fully subjective to you and your band of followers, as clearly everything you respond to you receive a like. I think its quiet funny how everytime you respond I see you have either 1 or more likes. Kinda makes me wonder whats going on in this thread, a collaboration of nay sayers or just trolls tryna get under my skin over disagreements.

My idea is still a valid concept to rework Bladestorm by, just cuz You are the typical Warframe Elitist who follows trends doesnt Mean everyone else should, You just clearly stated what I was discussing about Players who spam abilities, Its nothing wrong with it, but You just made the most naive comment i hear from the typical Loki Fan boy.

You prefer Loki for Stealth lol

I can Stealth with any warframe, Equinox is one of em who i like experimenting Stealth with via Rest (Calm&Frenzy)

I usually do spies with Wukong to avoid confrontations since cloud walker restricts you from combat unless you deactivate it. I cloud walk My happy but to the terminal and so on. Funny You mentioned Dishonored, I hate that game. Its terrible imo. 

BTW who doesnt like flashy visuals? Iirc Warframe is very flashy visually and aesthetically. If it wasnt i dont think anyone would wanna play this game. Noone wants to play a game with terrible visuals and animations. Warframe is a beautiful game Game play and graphics wise. You are just basing Your Judgements off of My comment about its animations looking bad visually.

Your comment about spamming 2 is bad? soo spamming smoke screen which iirc its not recastable nor did i say you can recast it. Is that bad or is the problem here Bladestorm? Yeah I see you provide excuse after excuse to justify your comments with big words and intimidation. Heck I was like wtf is an ad hominem, i learned something new today. You are worse then Donald Trump i swear 

ckcd3.jpg

Now in all fairness, I did agree with some of the skill flaws you mentioned and I did say that that Smoke Screen idea of yours would make an ok basis for an augment mod.  As for your ideas, my views on them are based on a few questions I asked myself.  A few examples used are:  "Is this idea fun?"  "Is this in line with Ash's flavor and playstyle?"  "How can I break this?"

Abort, guys!  Abort!  He's onto the Vast Spam-Wing Conspiracy!  But in all seriousness, I have no idea why people favorite my posts.  Maybe they think an argument I used was especially strong, perhaps I said something they had never considered before, maybe they thought I said something particularly witty, or perhaps they just adore me and are enthralled by my good looks?

I'm an elitist now?  I must've missed the memo.  I haven't mentioned any in game accomplishments, I haven't bragged about anything, nor have I said that you had to adopt my playstyle.  As far as trends go, I refused to post my build because I want to remain a secret.  What does that say about what I think about trends?

As for Loki, I never said I preferred him for stealth.  I said I bring him if I want to build for stealth.  There is a difference.  Loki's kit is optimal if not being seen is your only concern.  That said, it usually isn't.  Do I build for Bladestorm?  No.  Can I use Bladestorm to annihilate enemies by the hundreds?  Absolutely.

Ok, you hate Dishonored.  Good for you.  Why?

Just because something is not flashy, doesn't mean it looks bad.  In fact, I'd argue something can be flashy and look bad.  For example one of the main reasons I dislike Mirage is because of her disco ball.  However; I do prefer gameplay over graphics.

Big words and intimidation?  I think not.  I'm merely using logic and backing up my views with reasons and observations.

Also, you might want to be careful about citing politics.  Many people don't take it too well and use it as a reason to be "offended".  I'm not saying you shouldn't or that it offends me, it's just one of those areas where you're going to want to be especially on guard.  Then of course there is the immortal quote from Linus in It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown: "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."  I do find it funny you chose to cite Trump in that context though, considering how he is the one who has been said to use ad hominems the most.  Also, great Batman picture.

Edited by Xarathos_The_Judge

32 minutes ago, Xarathos_The_Judge said:

Now in all fairness, I did agree with some of the skill flaws you mentioned and I did say that that Smoke Screen idea of yours would make an ok basis for an augment mod.  As for your ideas, my views on them are based on a few questions I asked myself.  A few examples used are:  "Is this idea fun?"  "Is this in line with Ash's flavor and playstyle?"  "How can I break this?"

Abort, guys!  Abort!  He's onto the Vast Spam-Wing Conspiracy!  But in all seriousness, I have no idea why people favorite my posts.  Maybe they think an argument I used was especially strong, perhaps I said something they had never considered before, maybe they thought I said something particularly witty, or perhaps they just adore me and are enthralled by my good looks?

I'm an elitist now?  I must've missed the memo.  I haven't mentioned any in game accomplishments, I haven't bragged about anything, nor have I said that you had to adopt my playstyle.  As far as trends go, I refused to post my build because I want to remain a secret.  What does that say about what I think about trends?

As for Loki, I never said I preferred him for stealth.  I said I bring him if I want to build for stealth.  There is a difference.  Loki's kit is optimal if not being seen is your only concern.  That said, it usually isn't.  Do I build for Bladestorm?  No.  Can I use Bladestorm to annihilate enemies by the hundreds?  Absolutely.

Ok, you hate Dishonored.  Good for you.  Why?

Just because something is not flashy, doesn't mean it looks bad.  In fact, I'd argue something can be flashy and look bad.  For example one of the main reasons I dislike Mirage is because of her disco ball.  However; I do prefer gameplay over graphics.

Big words and intimidation?  I think not.  I'm merely using logic and backing up my views with reasons and observations.

Also, you might want to be careful about citing politics.  Many people don't take it too well and use it as a reason to be "offended".  I'm not saying you shouldn't or that it offends me, it's just one of those areas where you're going to want to be especially on guard.  Then of course there is the immortal quote from Linus in It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown: "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."  I do find it funny you chose to cite Trump in that context though, considering how he is the one who has been said to use ad hominems the most.  Also, great Batman picture.

You challenged Me to a No Arcane Enhancement No Shadow Step Infinite grind :(

Im not a great Warframer,  i just play for fun, I suck a$$ in PvP and in Raids I fair out to just EV Trin Spam.

Not Nice :(

Only way I will run that is with an Inaros. I barely go down with him and honestly he is becoming one of my new Favs :)

Well, when You spend about 65% of life playing Warframe and Your Girlfriend wants you to go clubbing with her but prefer to stay home and play warframe cuz Your a geek and all you do is research Warframe non sense to create a rework for Your favorite frame with no guarantee of implementation or even having the developers look at your concept, then fellow tenno in community disagree at all your hard efforts and passion for the said frame makes you kinda sad at life.

Girlfriend breaks up to go be a hoe. idc i got other females (Ember/Saryn/Mag/Nyx) xD

Well senpai I have failed You again :(

Commits HARA-KIRI

Its+a+joke+about+seppuku+suicide+in+japa

On 3/16/2016 at 8:49 AM, AKKILLA said:

Nowhere near My intention. 

BTW Mesa is still viable, I play a Muzle Flash spam, but yes thats no excuse Peacemaker is horrible. Id prefer Peacemaker be similar to Artemis Bow, let Mesa fully Move Run Parkour and use the rest of her abilities to synergize and grant real INTERACTION, I would love to know whats DEs Logic of Interactive cuz sitting in Place and aiming with a terrible drain and damage fall of interactive? Nah let her move.

Back to Ash tho, Bladestorm should be another Stance because Ash is the first frame to have innate weapon built in to his ability. Then Mesa. Check wikia here

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash

Ash was the first Warframe that had innate physical weapons associated with his frame, in this case his hidden blades he uses in his Blade Storm ability. The second frame with this innate physical weapon was Mesa and her Regulator pistols she uses in her Peacemaker ability

Copied and pasted straight from wikia ^ I feel Ashs Bladestorm shoudl be a Stance Drain Ulti and scale if off of Melee mods for better damage late game, just my opinion referencing with what is already in game

I totally agree, i just made a whole post about Mesa needing another rework.

I think making it a energy per shot ability  would be great!

39 minutes ago, BigBlackCook said:

I totally agree, i just made a whole post about Mesa needing another rework.

I think making it a energy per shot ability  would be great!

I agree that Bladestorm be a Stance Ultimate till the day I die even if DE do w.e they want Koga told me about making his own mini game and implementing Ash as the protagonist and having Ash interpreted with his same abilities designed his way.

We all paint a different picture in our minds and Artistically, He has some talent and is driven soo hard core passionate about Ash he even dubbed himself the Biggest ASH FAN BOY in Warframe. He prides himself as a Ash Fan Boy, he is in fact a Ninja Enthsiast, he plays alot of retro Ninja Games known like Ninja Gaiden Shinobi Tenchu etc. I will still push the reworks in hopes they do, I provided solid proof to why Bladestorm should have the exception to being another Stance Ulti even though some of You may hate the few who secretly in the Shadows do want the Stance Bladestorm.

#STANCEBLADESTORM

#EXALTEDBLADESTORM

10 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

i see gew greater ideas than mine but all of those got shutdown by others.

howabout get rid of bladestorm completely and give him a whole new ability that has nothing to do with assassinations like barrage of kunais?

Nah, the whole point is Keeping Ashs abilities the same name and all. Just a rework/overhaul to Bladestorm in the form of a Stance Ultimate, then add QoL to 1 2 and 3

What bothers me is...

Blade Storm is very limited by map tile set.

When you are in Draco (or the simulacrum), the whole map is considered one single open tile, so your blade storm can mark as many target as possible.

However, in the Void, most of the time the map is considered tons of small tiles, you can not attack anything out side of your main target's tile.

You can barely mark more than 10 targets.

Try to check this in 720p or 1080p:

Additionally, the camera itself is quite annoying.

It used to be better (better field of view), now it's just zoomed in too much.

Edited by aerosoul1337

one thing that i don't get is. how does the camera angle affect u as a player ._.

ur job is to kill the grineer not to take some picture of cool poses :/

but that void tile bug needs to get fixed (i honestly did not even knew it had tile limitations) xP

2 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

one thing that i don't get is. how does the camera angle affect u as a player ._.

but that void tile bug needs to get fixed (i honestly did not even knew it had tile limitations) xP

You probably haven't seen the old version of blade storm camera I guess.

You got good view, you can see the animation without misplaced positions and you can read the damage number clearly.

That was much better, which didn't make the gameplay looks like s@#$.

The current camera is poor... I still remember my friend said this game looks broken when he saw blade storm... "This is your... ultimate skill?"

Because you can barely see the damage number now.

Some people don't know blade storm no longer ignores shield for no reason; don't know it deals only 50% damage on ancients, and poorly 10% on enemies within disruptor aura, and only 5% on ancient disruptor itself.

Keeping spamming blade storm on enemies within disruptor aura... is just a waste of time, and targets can not be damaged by any other players during the blade storm animation.

As for the tile limitation, it is probably not a bug, much more like a bad design, it has this limitation since Ash exists.

let's pray DE change this but not destroy blade storm with new "rework".

Edited by aerosoul1337

5 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

Whats the point of playing a Game when You have a terrible animation sequence and camera angles, or just the abilities full of bugs period?

Yeah we are here to kill but with some semblance of style this isnt Ninja Selfie time but come on. Its disappointing, Bladestorm has too many  flaws to not ignore it.

Falling thru tile sets, invincible floating bugs, idle clone bugs, the glitch possibilities are endless.

A Stance Bladestorm is the way. No drain on teleport casts and synergy with his abilities while in BS

20 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Whats the point of playing a Game when You have a terrible animation sequence and camera angles, or just the abilities full of bugs period?

Yeah we are here to kill but with some semblance of style this isnt Ninja Selfie time but come on. Its disappointing, Bladestorm has too many  flaws to not ignore it.

Falling thru tile sets, invincible floating bugs, idle clone bugs, the glitch possibilities are endless.

A Stance Bladestorm is the way. No drain on teleport casts and synergy with his abilities while in BS

blasting enemies to oblivion with tonkor is stylish then? trust me that gun took style to hell with it..

haven't cared of style kills since just sniping with vulkar

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

blasting enemies to oblivion with tonkor is stylish then? trust me that gun took style to hell with it..

haven't cared of style kills since just sniping with vulkar

you cant compare a gun which has no cut scene animation to an ability which you cast and are forced to watch til its done.

Too many flaws? I can only think of 1 which is the camera 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Stage DRGR said:

Too many flaws? I can only think of 1 which is the camera 

I can imagine You been playing for a few months maybe a year at most?

Remember You are on XB1 Im on PC, I been here since 2013 took a break came back Hard core in 2014, I seen so many issues with Ashs Bladestorm. I can guarantee You what I am saying is valid, not something Im making up