Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Rework (Straw poll)

AKKILLA

1 minute ago, PickleMonster21 said:

Too Long : Didn't Read

Well thats where misinterpretation comes in and you end up missing key details and ideas.

Like most guys here replied with out knowledge of what My rework in the linked Topic offers they replied thinking that a Stance Bladestorm will lose mobility and be slow etc..

They also TL:DR my ideas because they were to lazy or uninterested to read the threads ideas in detail

3 hours ago, (PS4)Ozone1249953 said:

Exalted blade+radiant finish=oh boy

Except that radial blind becomes entirely pointless from exalted blade because it doesn't need the finisher/bonus damage as help to kill literally any feasible leveled enemy in the entire game- and it kills them quickly enough that CC is not even a necessity for protecting a defense pod, let alone yourself (let's not forget the huge auto block from frontal attacks and the built in FREE mini blind that exalted blade has).

Edited by Stratego89

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

Except that radial blind becomes entirely pointless from exalted blade because it doesn't need the finisher/bonus damage as help to kill literally any feasible leveled enemy in the entire game- and it kills them quickly enough that CC is not even a necessity for protecting a defense pod, let alone yourself (let's not forget the huge auto block from frontal attacks and the built in FREE mini blind that exalted blade has).

I love Exalted Blade and Hysteria, maybe this is why ppl hate My Bladestorm idea cuz they are afraid its just another copy paste blah blah blah....

Wukong got Primal Fury tho... I wont stoop mentioning it because the Bladestorm stance concept was out before Wukong was even released soo why not? 

DE prove that they will release more stance ultis, maybe even more future Warframes may have a Stance Ultimate and DE will ruin Bladestorm then You will remember Me and this thread and be like

Damn why didnt i support that guys idea -____-

32 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Ok finally someone with a solid response instead of hatred or negativity in response towards Me.

I feel like everyone here wanst to chew My head off just for making this thread :(

Well IMO there are lots of factors why i Love/Hate Bladestorm

I love it aesthetically and here is why

Spoiler

ClbhZ7.gif

It looks awesome in the Trailer I first seen about Ash, but in Game these animations dont look nothing the same. There are Animations that anatomically make no sense.

Like the Back Stab, how the hell can you do a back stab with Hidden Blades that come out of your wrist? To do a Back stab you must wield a sword/dagger in a reverse grip and stab as so

kenshi_7combo_by_coopnpb-d9qfytx.gif

How can ash do that with hidden blades? Imagine doing thi Yourself with hidden blades in your wrist. Makes no sense

How about the slap animation he does when you do a slide bladestorm? He does this on certain enemy types and it shows lack of animation and creativity.

Like Im sure DE can do better, with all the insane graphics this game has they can create a cool Bladestorm animation from Scratch but thats not the only problem I see in Bladestorm, and thats the interactivity it offers which is Zero

IMO Stance Bladestorm would be awesome but i guess i stand alone on that idea :(

If you go through your opening post it was quite provocative and the answers after followed the same pattern. Myself I was bit puzzled what you meant and now you gave an answer :)

So back to topic:

Regarding hidden weaponry: we use some weird orokin technology and we capture targets to our wrists so pulling up daggers (or any gear/weaponry) from thin air - I think I'm getting used to it in warframe :D

But I have to admit it would be cool if blade storm could have more screen time with finishers and if there were additional animations to make the choreography more varied and not that monotonous. Compared to the previous version of blade storm 1.0 it's now more cinematic and I think it's a good direction. And I agree that devs can do better - as they do constantly: improving the game (eg. graphical overhaul we just got). Atm Devs have too many irons in the fire to return to ash. But I think they will make it better in the future - as they have done with lots of stuff. Takes time thought.

But the problem is how to give an illusion of blade storm that you are also killing a-lot of enemies at the same time.

And when we are talking about animation and clipping enemies/warframes (you see it with blade storm and with other characters)
TZA4nNq.gif
http://i.imgur.com/TZA4nNq.gifv

In the gifv above you see clearly that the gunner is about to turn around (turns right). But when I hit the finisher he just clips back to original position. It's not a big deal but I would love that these clipping finishers would be tweaked bit more to give a fluent gaming experience.

Edited by carnaga
corrections...

how about following...

u activate bladestorm which is a 10 meter aura (mod affected) that will spawn clones to attack enemies within this area while it drains ur energy constantly HOWEVER if you use smoke screen the dmg of clones tripples for the duration of the smoke screen giving bit of synergy

also it might be far fetched but allow ash to use her/his (old players remember that ;)) hidden blades to fight the stronger guys that do not get anhillated by your clones

synergy between skills. check

fun. check

interactive. check

behold it's the perfect idea

4 minutes ago, carnaga said:

If you go through your opening post it was quite provocative and the answers after followed the same pattern. Myself I was bit puzzled what you meant and now you gave an answer :)

So back to topic:

Regarding hidden weaponry: we use some weird orokin technology and we capture targets to our wrists so pulling up daggers (or any gear/weaponry) from thin air - I think I'm getting used to it in warframe :D

But I have to admit it would be cool if blade storm could have more screen time with finishers and if there were additional animations to make the choreography more varied and not that monotonous. Compared to the previous version of blade storm 1.0 it's now more cinematic and I think it's a good direction. And I agree that devs can do better - as they do constantly: improving the game (eg. graphical overhaul we just got). Atm Devs have too many irons in the fire to return to ash. But I think they will make it better in the future - as they have done with lots of stuff. Takes time thought.

And when we are talking about animation and clipping enemies/warframes (you see it with blade storm and with other characters)
TZA4nNq.gif
http://i.imgur.com/TZA4nNq.gifv

In the gifv above you see clearly that the gunner is about to turn around (turns right). But when I hit the finisher he just clips back to original position. It's not a big deal but I would love that these clipping finishers would be tweaked bit more to give a fluent gaming experience.

Its like that with all Finisher kills

I wouldnt mind if Bladestorm had one animation, it would need to be an AWESOME one tho to be fantastic and ofcoarse would have to be toggled and add Gore cuz I like seeing enemies sliced to bits which Bladestorm doesnt do.

IMO slash damage should slash enemies to bits right?

2 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

how about following...

u activate bladestorm which is a 10 meter aura (mod affected) that will spawn clones to attack enemies within this area while it drains ur energy constantly HOWEVER if you use smoke screen the dmg of clones tripples for the duration of the smoke screen giving bit of synergy

also it might be far fetched but allow ash to use her/his (old players remember that ;)) hidden blades to fight the stronger guys that do not get anhillated by your clones

synergy between skills. check

fun. check

interactive. check

behold it's the perfect idea

Wow You just mentioned My rework lol

Not bad but its pretty much what I offered here check it out

I guess Im not the only one who wants a Stance Bladestorm, Thanks for the support i hope :/

Hopefully You like My thread

1 minute ago, AKKILLA said:

Wow You just mentioned My rework lol

Not bad but its pretty much what I offered here check it out

I guess Im not the only one who wants a Stance Bladestorm, Thanks for the support i hope :/

Hopefully You like My thread

creepingly same ideas x_x

HIVE MIND FTW :D

seriously thou...channel abilities are much more fun than press and spam (insert duration u want to see a thing doing same animation over over over over over again)

let's hope steve notices us and takes ash into channel direction

also inb4 hate i can sense the spammers coming to complain @.@ xP

14 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

I love Exalted Blade and Hysteria, maybe this is why ppl hate My Bladestorm idea cuz they are afraid its just another copy paste blah blah blah....

Wukong got Primal Fury tho... I wont stoop mentioning it because the Bladestorm stance concept was out before Wukong was even released soo why not? 

DE prove that they will release more stance ultis, maybe even more future Warframes may have a Stance Ultimate and DE will ruin Bladestorm then You will remember Me and this thread and be like

Damn why didnt i support that guys idea -____-

Exalted Blade and Hysteria could be GREAT if they got tweaked. Exalted blade should not reach what... 40m I think it is? It should reach like 15-20. The combos should affect the waves' size, shape, direction, have unique effects such as knockback/stagger, etc. so that it's more beneficial to actually do something other than mash E nonstop. Not every swing should put out a wave, and waves should cost a bit of energy on each projection akin to Ivara's Artemis Bow (please note: that does not mean every swing. Keep in mind that THIS is why I suggest not every swing should put out a wave). Exalted BLADE should be just that. A blade. A sword. Right now it's nothing more than a poorly disguised gun that beats out (at least almost) every actual weapon in the game and never runs out of ammo. It's showcase special feature should still be it's waves- but it's waves shouldn't be the only thing about it that people care about. The sword itself is there but no one ever cares about properly using it.

Hysteria needs a full on rework. The invincibility is overpowered no matter how you look at it if you're not lying to yourself- and makes every other part of her redundant. What's the point of having high armor- having stuns, having a finisher opening skill for damage, having an armor booster / enemy slower- any of that- when you're invincible and 1shot everything anyways? There is no point. The invincibility needs to go, the life steal should get complimentary regen/sec that goes up as you kill to keep you alive between targets- and a large movement speed buff to also help you to stay alive between targets as well as get between them quicker since you're being limited to melee. Valkyr has problems with her other skills- but I'll leave it at this since this isn't a valkyr thread, I'm just responding to your comment about hysteria.

Primal Fury and Artemis Bow are examples of abilities done right. Neither is overpowered (save primal fury once you abuse rage/life strike but that's an issue with those mods not the skill) and both are unique. Primal Fury gets longer range the more you use it, and unique combos. Artemis Bow can deal lethal damage to anything or high damage to whole crowds depending on how you shoot it, making it different from just any old bow.

I don't deny at all that Bladestorm in it's current iteration is outdated; it has problems not only with being often ineffective or dangerous to use, but also with causing player life issues such as motion sickness and general dizziness. That last part is definitely not ok no matter what. That being said- yes, I admit it. The second you suggest "exalted bladestorm" I am immediately turned off and barely even want to read past that point. Any time someone compares with that skill I immediately know it's probably going to be extremely overpowered and designed with 1 thought in mind- "Mash 1 button to beat the game without having to actually play".

If what you want is for bladestorm to have actual interaction- that's great. Just say that instead though- rather than comparing it to an extremely broken mechanic that causes a large portion of players a lot of grief. You'll get more interest and less hate that way immediately.

5 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Exalted Blade and Hysteria could be GREAT if they got tweaked. Exalted blade should not reach what... 40m I think it is? It should reach like 15-20. The combos should affect the waves' size, shape, direction, have unique effects such as knockback/stagger, etc. so that it's more beneficial to actually do something other than mash E nonstop. Not every swing should put out a wave, and waves should cost a bit of energy on each projection akin to Ivara's Artemis Bow (please note: that does not mean every swing. Keep in mind that THIS is why I suggest not every swing should put out a wave). Exalted BLADE should be just that. A blade. A sword. Right now it's nothing more than a poorly disguised gun that beats out (at least almost) every actual weapon in the game and never runs out of ammo. It's showcase special feature should still be it's waves- but it's waves shouldn't be the only thing about it that people care about. The sword itself is there but no one ever cares about properly using it.

Hysteria needs a full on rework. The invincibility is overpowered no matter how you look at it if you're not lying to yourself- and makes every other part of her redundant. What's the point of having high armor- having stuns, having a finisher opening skill for damage, having an armor booster / enemy slower- any of that- when you're invincible and 1shot everything anyways? There is no point. The invincibility needs to go, the life steal should get complimentary regen/sec that goes up as you kill to keep you alive between targets- and a large movement speed buff to also help you to stay alive between targets as well as get between them quicker since you're being limited to melee. Valkyr has problems with her other skills- but I'll leave it at this since this isn't a valkyr thread, I'm just responding to your comment about hysteria.

Primal Fury and Artemis Bow are examples of abilities done right. Neither is overpowered (save primal fury once you abuse rage/life strike but that's an issue with those mods not the skill) and both are unique. Primal Fury gets longer range the more you use it, and unique combos. Artemis Bow can deal lethal damage to anything or high damage to whole crowds depending on how you shoot it, making it different from just any old bow.

I don't deny at all that Bladestorm in it's current iteration is outdated; it has problems not only with being often ineffective or dangerous to use, but also with causing player life issues such as motion sickness and general dizziness. That last part is definitely not ok no matter what. That being said- yes, I admit it. The second you suggest "exalted bladestorm" I am immediately turned off and barely even want to read past that point. Any time someone compares with that skill I immediately know it's probably going to be extremely overpowered and designed with 1 thought in mind- "Mash 1 button to beat the game without having to actually play".

If what you want is for bladestorm to have actual interaction- that's great. Just say that instead though- rather than comparing it to an extremely broken mechanic that causes a large portion of players a lot of grief. You'll get more interest and less hate that way immediately.

I agree on one thing

Exalted Blade is awesome and I dont wanna lose the slash waves but it could use a range decrease in its waves to balance it

Hysteria i read one concept that sounded great IMO, keep here invincibility which is what she should be a Berserker but she still takes damage too health except the damage halts at say 10 health maybe? But while in Hysteria You never die tho you still take damage to health and when deactivating You will be mindful of the damage you have taken

Bladestorm could use the same method, being idle or moving without attacking keps you invisible in Bladestorm till You attack that breaks your invis and Ash appears with his 2 Clones to attack enemies simultaneously dealing Finisher/Slash this should render Ash invincible as our current Bladestorm.

14 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Yeah I dubbed it that when I first created My thread someone called it Exalted Bladestorm soo it stuck even tho its a troll term I dont take it into offense i just thought it sounds funny and matches kinda, but in actuality The Bladestorm I suggested is a "Stance Channeled Drain Ultimate" or w.e You prefer to call it.

If You read it the idea is to force players to want to use there abilities while in Bladestorm, since we will lose that auto kill it offers which is what most guys here are complaining about, its not actually that its yet another stance ulti but that they will lose theyre beloved Nuke ability which they are accustomed to. Thats what most guys here are disliking, they feel it will be slow and lose they Nuke factor and in reality it sounds like laziness on there behalf. They prefer to press 4 and watch it happen.

This idea works like a EB/hysteria Hybrid with a mix of Saryns rework spores and viral procs.

I just renamed those procs to DEATH MARKS which is basically the Slash/DoT Bleed Procs we have now i wanted to consider them for adding synergy with shuriken smoke screen and Teleport to reach enemies faster and make players use shurikens and smoke screens alot in Bladestorm.

I can see Shuriken+Teleports spammed alot with this idea, I can see smoke screen being used moderately in this concept but tbh shuriken and teleport will be the most used here as it gives ash a raged attack in Bladestorm and works some what like Nezhas Chakram except you can only teleport to enemies who are still bleeding from Slash procs as well as enemies inside the smoke screen clouds and are choking by it. This will make players use there heads and press 1+3 then E E E and 2+3 then E E E etc..

I hope I was able to paint a picture for you

57 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

I agree on one thing

Exalted Blade is awesome and I dont wanna lose the slash waves but it could use a range decrease in its waves to balance it

Hysteria i read one concept that sounded great IMO, keep here invincibility which is what she should be a Berserker but she still takes damage too health except the damage halts at say 10 health maybe? But while in Hysteria You never die tho you still take damage to health and when deactivating You will be mindful of the damage you have taken

Bladestorm could use the same method, being idle or moving without attacking keps you invisible in Bladestorm till You attack that breaks your invis and Ash appears with his 2 Clones to attack enemies simultaneously dealing Finisher/Slash this should render Ash invincible as our current Bladestorm.

EDIT: I forgot to mention- those waves shouldn't travel through walls either, and should dissipate eventually after hitting enough enemies. That's another part of the problem. I also think they should travel a bit faster so it's not as hard to hit the further off targets since you wouldn't be throwing them out on every attack.

That hysteria change would fix nothing. late game if your hysteria turns off when something that has damaged you is still near you you're going to die from the stored damage anyways. That would be no different than how it currently is with this. Energy is impossible to run out of unless you sit there and do nothing. Therefore you are invincible forever, period. That is not ok. That will never be ok. It has... to go..... invincibility in ANY form should not exist in this game on either side of the conflict.

Sounds not much better than what we have- for bladestorm that is- imo. At least it wouldn't give you the motion sickness and keep you from being able to defend the pod.

Edited by Stratego89

58 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Yeah I dubbed it that when I first created My thread someone called it Exalted Bladestorm soo it stuck even tho its a troll term I dont take it into offense i just thought it sounds funny and matches kinda, but in actuality The Bladestorm I suggested is a "Stance Channeled Drain Ultimate" or w.e You prefer to call it.

If You read it the idea is to force players to want to use there abilities while in Bladestorm, since we will lose that auto kill it offers which is what most guys here are complaining about, its not actually that its yet another stance ulti but that they will lose theyre beloved Nuke ability which they are accustomed to. Thats what most guys here are disliking, they feel it will be slow and lose they Nuke factor and in reality it sounds like laziness on there behalf. They prefer to press 4 and watch it happen.

This idea works like a EB/hysteria Hybrid with a mix of Saryns rework spores and viral procs.

I just renamed those procs to DEATH MARKS which is basically the Slash/DoT Bleed Procs we have now i wanted to consider them for adding synergy with shuriken smoke screen and Teleport to reach enemies faster and make players use shurikens and smoke screens alot in Bladestorm.

I can see Shuriken+Teleports spammed alot with this idea, I can see smoke screen being used moderately in this concept but tbh shuriken and teleport will be the most used here as it gives ash a raged attack in Bladestorm and works some what like Nezhas Chakram except you can only teleport to enemies who are still bleeding from Slash procs as well as enemies inside the smoke screen clouds and are choking by it. This will make players use there heads and press 1+3 then E E E and 2+3 then E E E etc..

I hope I was able to paint a picture for you

Yeah it's easier to understand now. it sounds a hell of a lot better than "exalted bladestorm" at the very least. I personally am not a fan of the Saryn rework. YES they fixed her press 4 to win. Yes she's better overall. No- that is not real synergy. That is a forced synergy. Synergy isn't good unless it feels natural. 

Moving off topic here a bit to cover on the topic of nezha that you brought up- seeing that frame's abilities really grinds my gears honestly. Every single one of his skills is a perfect rework for another problem skill. His spears could have been what radial javelin does. His chakram could have been a synergy between shuriken and teleport- allowing players to set their own teleport markers. His trail of fire could have been something added to world on fire or fire blast to make it less... out of control. His warding halo is pretty much what Hysteria could use to replace the invulnerability. Naturally- now that he has these, these other abilities will never work in these ways because "it'd be unoriginal" So much lost potential for fixes on other great frames- instead mashing it all into one overpowered bundle of chinaframe.

40 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Yeah it's easier to understand now. it sounds a hell of a lot better than "exalted bladestorm" at the very least. I personally am not a fan of the Saryn rework. YES they fixed her press 4 to win. Yes she's better overall. No- that is not real synergy. That is a forced synergy. Synergy isn't good unless it feels natural. 

Moving off topic here a bit to cover on the topic of nezha that you brought up- seeing that frame's abilities really grinds my gears honestly. Every single one of his skills is a perfect rework for another problem skill. His spears could have been what radial javelin does. His chakram could have been a synergy between shuriken and teleport- allowing players to set their own teleport markers. His trail of fire could have been something added to world on fire or fire blast to make it less... out of control. His warding halo is pretty much what Hysteria could use to replace the invulnerability. Naturally- now that he has these, these other abilities will never work in these ways because "it'd be unoriginal" So much lost potential for fixes on other great frames- instead mashing it all into one overpowered bundle of chinaframe.

Yeah I wanted a Smoke Screen choke cloud and DE gave it to Wukongs Cloud Walker lol.

Not exactly how I expected Smoke Screen to be but similar and seems like DE read these threads and secretly take our ideas add to w.e they like and give us no thanks or credit.

We spend lots of hours grinding and when we have cash we spend on plat, it would be nice to get a reward from the Developers for our work. Its to me a sign of success.

Who doesnt like success?

I highly agree with you that it does indeed need to be changed. My vote would be to work it into something like exalted blade. Not an exact copy, but something that would let Ash(the first frame with built in weapons) to use them. Been using him almost exclusively for two and a half years and I try to avoid using blamestorm. Not because it is bad, but because it is boring. 

There are so many whys that could be asked here. Why can't Ash use his blades as a melee weapon, why is blamestorm so boring, and so many other questions to be had. A lot of people can agree that it needs to be changed. Yes people will a agree and people will disagree but you can never please everybody. 

However the one thing that a lot of people are going to say is that it is a nerf. Ash could get his head caved in with the nerf bat and I would still play him religiously. 

I got the idea about exalted blade, it will be PRETTY AWESOME. Something like a press "E" (with various combos of course!) to teleport to the enemy to make finisher, how you think about it?

Here some quality concept-style artwork:

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png

Edited by KorpusKrewman

7 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

If DE didnt intend to make Ashs Bladestorm a Horde Killer they woulda Made Bladestorm a Teleport with one shot kill attached.

They did allow Bladestorm to kill 18 enemies maxed rank, and added 2 clones later to help speed up with killing 18 enemies fast and efficiently.

I believe Your concept is wrong, Bladestorm in its current iteration is suppose to kill Hordes. Your interpretation may not but in game its meant to do what you said it shouldnt

I'm saying like 100's of them in like 6 casts. not like 18 of them. The problem is spam. People keep on spamming 4 in order to gain a superior advantage. I don't mind if it's is cast once or twice, but if it's casted more than 5, some is definitely wrong. It's similar to the sayrn press 4 to win which needs to be tweaked. Sayrn beforehand killed, however, in this case he's more of a annoyance to the squad.

5 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

https://warframe.com/user

I been here soo long i shoulda been a Founder lol

Wrong link, mate. Here's the one you want: https://forums.warframe.com/profile/1058527-akkilla/

The one you posted leads to your own user profile. Person A sees profile A. Person B sees profile B.

Edited by Celastiar
Typos~

4 hours ago, Magnulast said:

I'm saying like 100's of them in like 6 casts. not like 18 of them. The problem is spam. People keep on spamming 4 in order to gain a superior advantage. I don't mind if it's is cast once or twice, but if it's casted more than 5, some is definitely wrong. It's similar to the sayrn press 4 to win which needs to be tweaked. Sayrn beforehand killed, however, in this case he's more of a annoyance to the squad.

TBH as a Ash Fan i feel more a Stance Ulti will complete Ash. It will make him feel like its his Super Ninjutsu Art Technique that You control with Shadow Clones on Your attacks. 

This will be as Fast as how You seen on the Ninja Gaiden Video. The attacks wont have soo much animations I made a list just like a Stance would have. 

What I wanted to also implement in Bladestorm is a Stealth mechanic where Killing enemies undetected counts to Stealth Affinity Multipliers and is a guaranteed one hit kill dismembering whatever it kills. 

I currently can kill enemies with bladestorm undetected and not achieve stealth multiplier but i remain invisible and i get this...

0YEoWP3.jpg?1

See this? ^ Thats 10 Stealth Kills off one cast but I cant get Stealth Kill Affinity Bonus Multipliers with Bladestorm? But These OP Abilities do, and I know you will say, they are Channeled weapons. Thats no excuse look at how OP they are and the damage. Imo it be Logic for Bladestorm to achieve this when doing Stealth kills in Bladestorm.

EXALTED BLADE WAVE STEALTH KILL AFFINITY BONUS

8la9fwH.jpg?1

M1hfhGe.jpg?1

HYSTERIA STEALTH KILL AFFINITY BONUS

0k04NvT.jpg?1

i7V9Fvq.jpg

PRIMAL FURY STEALTH KILL AFFINITY BONUS

oqhoFnY.jpg?1

sNdDuXo.jpg?1

I even Proced Arcane Trickery on Wukong's Kill lol

Now tell Me do You think thats fair for Bladestorm? A stealth warframe should offer more to the Stealth genre he is suppose to represent even if the game isnt focused on Stealth. Stealth Kills do tons of damage and this can be a mechanic for Ash since Bladestorm is a horde kill why not make it a Super Stealth Horde Kill? lol

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozone1249953 said:

Also I do want ash's p42w play style to go away, but take this into account. Ash is not alone on this. Trinity Loki Nova Mirage Excalibur Valkyr Wukong Nyx and more are all p42w frames, and that's not something only unique to ash. At this point all that really matters is effectiveness, and fun and interactivity is the secondary goal to fixing ash.

those frames do seem a lot like p42w frames, but none of them is in the way that ash is. Blind mirage does no damage, and relies on weapon fire to clear out all the enemies she ccs, trinity makes you unkillable, but doesnt deal with enemies either, loki the same(not saying these frames are in any way balanced, but you get the idea).

Ash 4 button makes you invincible AND clears a room completely (unless super high level content where his damage is no longer enough, there he just loses all his purpose).

Edited by CrudShuzKong